Author Topic: Biden, at Muslim voters summit, says ‘I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith’  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Is Start Trek mentioned in the 1st Amendment?

No, and neither is the phrase "Separation of church and state."  Greatest quotes that never were.

Neither James T Kirk, nor anybody else, ever said "Beam me up Scotty" in the original series, and Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary my dear Watson."  The Constitution does not contain the words "Separation of church and state."  You're just making that up. 

You're in good company, leftists all believe those words are there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

@GrouchoTex

Where do you think the reason for the Separation of Church and State came from?

I agree.
I'm not sure what I said that didn't come across correctly, but I am sure that I can mis-type my thoughts!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, and neither is the phrase "Separation of church and state."  Greatest quotes that never were.

Neither James T Kirk, nor anybody else, ever said "Beam me up Scotty" in the original series, and Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary my dear Watson."  The Constitution does not contain the words "Separation of church and state."  You're just making that up. 

You're in good company, leftists all believe those words are there.

@Cyber Liberty

It's leftists that love religion. No slaves are more obedient than voluntary ones.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

It's leftists that love religion. No slaves are more obedient than voluntary ones.

No excuse for substituting the words actually in the Constitution with the words you want it to say.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: