Author Topic: Rep. Maxine Waters spotted pulling over to confront police in LA for stopping Black driver: report  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Maxine Waters spotted pulling over to confront police in LA for stopping Black driver: report
'They stopped a brother so I stopped to see what they were doing,' she said
By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters was seen pulling over to keep an eye on police who were conducting a traffic stop involving a Black man in Los Angeles, according to a report.

The California Democrat was driving in her home district over the weekend when she parked her car and walked over to the L.A. County Sheriff patrol car, TMZ reported. “They stopped a brother so I stopped to see what they were doing,” Waters said on the video.

Waters said an officer told her she was parked illegally. “They said I’m in the wrong place and they're going to give me a ticket. That's OK as long as I watch them,” she continued.

more w/video
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-maxine-waters-spotted-pulling-over-to-confront-police-la-stopping-black-driver
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Hopefully the LACS officer made her "watching" a deservedly long and boring waste of her time. :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Bewigged a**hole probably set the whole thing up herself.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hopefully the LACS officer made her "watching" a deservedly long and boring waste of her time. :pop41:

Nice weather for it.   :laugh:

The cop's nightmare...a traffic stop, a potentially dangerous moment which could end up in murder of the cop, with a loud-mouthed Rat Congresscritter pulling up to snipe at him from the peanut gallery.  I hope she got a ticket, and I hope the publicity keeps her from having the ticket fixed.  I know I am hoping in vain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So she commits a traffic violation, endangering others in order to be an observer of a police officer giving a citation.

Isn't that what the St. Louis DA is charging a couple with in defending their property from trespass?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

The California Democrat was driving in her home district over the weekend when she parked her car and walked over to the L.A. County Sheriff patrol car, TMZ reported. “They stopped a brother so I stopped to see what they were doing,” Waters said on the video.

Did anyone ask what Waters was doing slumming in her district?

Offline LegalAmerican

No doubt, she will make up some lie, about what police did....anyway!   

Offline Slide Rule

Nice weather for it.   :laugh:

The cop's nightmare...a traffic stop, a potentially dangerous moment which could end up in murder of the cop, with a loud-mouthed Rat Congresscritter pulling up to snipe at him from the peanut gallery.  I hope she got a ticket, and I hope the publicity keeps her from having the ticket fixed.  I know I am hoping in vain.

The officer lost a once in a lifetime opportunity to assist his fellow citizens.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote