Author Topic: Ohio’s Former GOP Gov John Kasich Set To Endorse Biden – Will Speak At Democratic Convention  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ohio’s Former GOP Gov John Kasich Set To Endorse Biden – Will Speak At Democratic Convention

by Jim Heath | Jul 20, 2020 |

John Kasich was a leading figure in the Tea Party movement a decade ago, but now he is set to toss his support behind Joe Biden in November.

Kasich, a Republican and frequent critic of President Trump, is expected to speak at the Democratic National Convention on Biden’s behalf next month, according to the Associated Press.

He is among a handful of high-profile Republicans likely to become more active in supporting Biden in the fall.

Kasich’s support of Biden marks a sharp turn from 2010 when, as a candidate for governor, Kasich told a conservative crowd, “I think I was in the Tea Party before there was a Tea Party.”

In fact, Kasich’s career in the Republican Party started in 1970 when he was just an eighteen-year-old college freshman at The Ohio State University.

more
https://jimheath.tv/2020/07/ohios-former-gop-gov-john-kasich-set-to-endorse-biden-will-speak-at-democratic-convention/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Will he tell mailman stories? I hope so - he'll end up boring all those Dem delegates to death.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This piece of garbage needs zero coverage with anything to do with GOP anymore.  Traiterous bastard.

P.S..bull shit article.  Kasich had ZERO to do with the Tea Party Movement.  Liptons would drum his ass out if they could.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 03:25:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Showing his true colors.

Sore loser.  Didn't even have the guts to try to run against Trump for the nomination,  just weasels out and canvasses with the Rats.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kasich has always stood "firmly" in the middle. Ready to take money from anyone from any side that would give it to him.

He has always been a weasel,he will always BE a weasel.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Kasich at the rat convention? They must be planning an all-you-can-eat buffet