Author Topic: Things I learned on Sunday TV "News" Shows  (Read 298 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Things I learned on Sunday TV "News" Shows
« on: July 19, 2020, 02:47:24 pm »
I guess I should start this thread with words uttered by one of my "reliable" sources,Chuck "Missy" Todd from The Toady Show on NBC this very morning.

"Blacks and Latino's suffer the most from Covid-19".

Who knew a virus could be racist?

@mystery-ak

I think this might make for a fun thread every Sunday. There is just so much misinformation,distortion,and outright lies told on the Sunday "news" shows that no one person can list it all. If you think this is true,please don't hesitate to make it a recurring thread.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Things I learned on Sunday TV "News" Shows
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 02:50:46 pm »
I guess I should start this thread with words uttered by one of my "reliable" sources,Chuck "Missy" Todd from The Toady Show on NBC this very morning.

"Blacks and Latino's suffer the most from Covid-19".

Who knew a virus could be racist?

@mystery-ak

I think this might make for a fun thread every Sunday. There is just so much misinformation,distortion,and outright lies told on the Sunday "news" shows that no one person can list it all. If you think this is true,please don't hesitate to make it a recurring thread.

Maybe Turd, I mean Todd  is alluding to that certain races are genetically wired to be more susuceptible like Indians were with Small Pox 200-300 years ago.  OTOH, agree fully with the distorting, trying to make this a racist matter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.