Author Topic: CNN Pushes Joe Biden As A ‘Man Of Faith’ Who Can Win Over Evangelical Voters  (Read 1172 times)

Offline corbe

Actually, he has done very little. an EO house of cards, blown over by the next breeze.

That may be true @roamer_1 I won't argue that but he's certainly done better than even I imagined he could do in 2016.   
    Sure everything's a CF right now but Hope is a Virtue of only those that have not given up, in spite of the odds.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

That may be true @roamer_1 I won't argue that but he's certainly done better than even I imagined he could do in 2016.   
    Sure everything's a CF right now but Hope is a Virtue of only those that have not given up, in spite of the odds.

Which is why I hold out hope that repentance will come and eyes would be opened. Even for Tumpsters.  :laugh: :tongue2:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Will somebody please explain ...in English... why his Burisma and his China deals for his coked-up excuse of a son aren't used to bury his ass?

Perhaps President Trump is waiting until September/October, seeing how the American voter has the attention span of a flea.

How in any sane world has this guy the Democrat candidate to beat Pres. Trump?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Will somebody please explain ...in English... why his Burisma and his China deals for his coked-up excuse of a son aren't used to bury his ass?

Perhaps President Trump is waiting until September/October, seeing how the American voter has the attention span of a flea.

Well, my take -- Trump tried to make Burisma an issue and the leftists couldn't let him bring him down as there would be too many other leftist casualties - so they impeached him -- then Trump was going to expose Biden and Where's Hunter on their financial dealings with China -- voila -- the Chinese virus appears.  I think it is too coincidental that as soon as the virus hit all candidates stepped down and Biden was left. (I know far fetched -- but considering the climate of the country right now, certainly a possibility).

@DCPatriot not a whole lot of sanity left in this word and the liberal bat crap crazies are more insane then I ever imagined.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

Well, my take -- Trump tried to make Burisma an issue and the leftists couldn't let him bring him down as there would be too many other leftist casualties - so they impeached him -- then Trump was going to expose Biden and Where's Hunter on their financial dealings with China -- voila -- the Chinese virus appears.  I think it is too coincidental that as soon as the virus hit all candidates stepped down and Biden was left. (I know far fetched -- but considering the climate of the country right now, certainly a possibility).

@DCPatriot not a whole lot of sanity left in this word and the liberal bat crap crazies are more insane then I ever imagined.

@libertybele

I thought maybe being "The Nominee" inoculated him against formal charges...didn't the Dems/media say that months ago?  Making him off-limits protected many others downwind.  Or would that be "upwind"?   :shrug:

...because they figured it would break the arrows in Pres. Trump's quiver?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Are you in a Battleground State @sneakypete ?
@corbe

I honestly don't know. I don't pay any attention to that "insider baseball" stuff because it's most BS,made up by pukes in the media that need something to talk about to keep their paychecks flowing in.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:52:09 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DCPatriot

I believe you explained it above. Plus there is another factor to consider. If Trump had already started laying that out,by the time the election got here all we would hear from the media and the DNC is "That's old business,let's move on!" (insert Clinton trademark here),and the sheeple,who thrive on bright and shiny brand new stuff would nod their heads in agreement.

He's not. He's just the placeholder. He will either step down after it is too late to run another primary and the DNC will nominate Bubbette!,or if his poll numbers look good,Biden will step down due to "health reasons" after winning,but BEFORE being sworn in,giving the DNC the authority to just declare that Bubbette! is the new President since he wasn't sworn in making his VP running mate President,and there isn't enough time left to run another campaign.

Joe was NEVER going to be the president.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:54:21 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

You have a strange way of spelling "absolute certainty".

Offline aligncare

Just as he'll be photographed in the woods near Scranton, PA with a mask and a Rifle, so shall Trump be in Texas with Boots and a Cowboy Hat on.    Gotta Love this absurdity.

Entertain Me.

That’s a joke, right? Trump may be the first candidate in history ever to go to the Iowa primary and campaign in a business suit. Trump don’t play that game where a candidate dresses up as a farmer in farm country to pretend like he’s one. Trump is what you see is what you get.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump is a victim of his own success.
Trump is 'too good' at being President. He was getting too much done too quickly, and making it all look easy.
The investigations were ramping up and thousands of Democrats were to be exposed as the crooks and felons they are.
Trump was flipping off China and could conceivably break them by severing all their tentacles into American Politics and the American Economy. China knew this very well.

The Chinese government care nothing at all about human life, including their own people. A few million deaths to stop the 'Trump Train' is a small price to pay. Of course the Chinese released the virus intentionally with a deliberate strategic purpose in mind. And the American Left and MSM embraced it like a drowning man clutches a life preserver. And they are still clutching on to it today for dear life. They will never let go of the "gift pandemic" given to them by China as long as Trump remains in office. Even if it takes ten years.

Nobody will ever convince me that this was some kind of 'accident'. China and the American Democrats working hand in hand knew exactly what they were doing. Destroy Trump at any cost. Crash the American economy at any cost. A few million deaths worldwide are meaningless to the Chinese hierarchy as long as it serves their agenda.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

Trump is a victim of his own success.
Trump is 'too good' at being President. He was getting too much done too quickly, and making it all look easy.

The investigations were ramping up and thousands of Democrats were to be exposed as the crooks and felons they are.
Trump was flipping off China and could conceivably break them by severing all their tentacles into American Politics and the American Economy. China knew this very well.

The Chinese government care nothing at all about human life, including their own people. A few million deaths to stop the 'Trump Train' is a small price to pay. Of course the Chinese released the virus intentionally with a deliberate strategic purpose in mind. And the American Left and MSM embraced it like a drowning man clutches a life preserver. And they are still clutching on to it today for dear life. They will never let go of the "gift pandemic" given to them by China as long as Trump remains in office. Even if it takes ten years.

Nobody will ever convince me that this was some kind of 'accident'. China and the American Democrats working hand in hand knew exactly what they were doing. Destroy Trump at any cost. Crash the American economy at any cost. A few million deaths worldwide are meaningless to the Chinese hierarchy as long as it serves their agenda.

Excellent summary, @240B

Covered it all! 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Excellent summary, @240B

Covered it all!

It's obviously a Russian plot.... :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

There it is,the truth,the whole truth,and would be nothing BUT the truth if you had added the RINO's to the mix. They make their money being the Dims personal bitches.