Author Topic: Democrats Are FORCING a Civil War  (Read 1507 times)

Offline DB

Re: Democrats Are FORCING a Civil War
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 03:56:15 am »
I find it disheartening that people continue to feel that things are going to be changed at the ballot box when election after election predominately the same do nothing Congress is re-elected. 

I think people are in denial as to what is happening and I doubt that we are seeing the entire picture (at least for now).  Our GOP senators and congressmen are silent; meanwhile the DEMS and RINO's are accommodating our destruction.

The rule of law right now is being tested and it sure appears to be failing.

People will continue to believe that our "systems" are still working until they realize that it is too late.  Granted not all of the country is experiencing the "noise" that is taking place in Portland or Seattle, but to expect this not to spread to other parts of the country when it isn't being contained or curtailed now is just asking for further problems.

Lefties want to go lawless and get rid of the police. What they don't realize is when the rest of the country figures out the police won't do anything they'll enforce the laws themselves. And the lefties will have no one to call for help. And there won't be investigations if there are no police to investigate... It is what they are begging for...

Offline DB

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 04:45:18 am »
These feral lefties won't be able to operate the way they are in non Democratic run cities. Especially smaller towns. The question is what will Democratic run state governments and the federal government give them to placate them that we will all get stuck with long term.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 07:16:30 am »
These feral lefties won't be able to operate the way they are in non Democratic run cities. Especially smaller towns. The question is what will Democratic run state governments and the federal government give them to placate them that we will all get stuck with long term.

The 'problem' with your theory is that "these feral lefties" are city-dwelling vermin.  They're college aged unemployed suburban teens and twenty-somethings...and thirty somethings.

When I was in my 30's, 40's, 50's into my 60's had a three car garage to house a fleet of BMW's. It was nothing to plop down $2K for a suit or $500. for a pair of shoes.

Stop and think about what it must be like to become a politically 'informed' person where over HALF your life 'you' and your parents/relatives know nothing but a financial struggle, but the world you 'see' on your flat-screens are full of BMW and Mercedes commercials...and the only gorgeous homes are the ones you see owned by drug lords and career criminals.

THAT'S the enemy.  Everyday, they're told to rage against "The Man" and authority, because they're being left out.  Courtesy of Obama's "Transformed America".

My closest friends and former love interests are ALL "Lefties" today.  To stay true to MY principles based upon my own life's experiences, I find myself isolated and alone...which actually I have embraced. 

Does that make sense to anyone?

@DB

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dancer

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2020, 11:07:24 am »
Do you know of any group that has assembled and is organized to fight back?  Heck, years ago we couldn't even get a group larger than 2 dozen together to wave the American flag; we were met with apathy and denial when talking to people and then after several months we were told by local law enforcement that we were no longer allowed to assemble.
There is a large group on Twitter under the tag #TakeTheOath.  We believe that we will be deputized in the event of open civil war.  The Sheriff of Clay County has said he will deputize registered gun owners in that event.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2020, 11:58:58 am »
I don't think there will be an outright C.W until Biden, Warren, et. al can weaken 2A enough to disarm their opponents.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2020, 12:43:51 pm »
The 'problem' with your theory is that "these feral lefties" are city-dwelling vermin.  They're college aged unemployed suburban teens and twenty-somethings...and thirty somethings.

When I was in my 30's, 40's, 50's into my 60's had a three car garage to house a fleet of BMW's. It was nothing to plop down $2K for a suit or $500. for a pair of shoes.

Stop and think about what it must be like to become a politically 'informed' person where over HALF your life 'you' and your parents/relatives know nothing but a financial struggle, but the world you 'see' on your flat-screens are full of BMW and Mercedes commercials...and the only gorgeous homes are the ones you see owned by drug lords and career criminals.

THAT'S the enemy.  Everyday, they're told to rage against "The Man" and authority, because they're being left out.  Courtesy of Obama's "Transformed America".

My closest friends and former love interests are ALL "Lefties" today.  To stay true to MY principles based upon my own life's experiences, I find myself isolated and alone...which actually I have embraced. 

Does that make sense to anyone?

@DB

@DCPatriot
I don’t know DC...I’m sure there are some in that group that meet that description. I think the “average Joe” BLM supporter walking the streets fit this description. But I believe MOST of the destructive Antifa d-bags are actually spoiled white kids who have never been told no and had a childhood full of participation trophies.  They’re raging because they’ve never been taught that real life adulthood is kind of a bitch...they’ve been brought up wholly unprepared to actually put in the work it takes to be successful.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2020, 02:14:08 pm »
bele wrote:
"The rule of law right now is being tested and it sure appears to be failing..."

When you have entire STATES that are now ignoring or actually opposing the established "rule of law" -- think "sanctuary states", or the government of Oregon warning federal agents (protecting federal property and trying to maintain order in the streets around it) to "get out" -- then "rule of law" as a principle is indeed under attack.

So, yes, it just might be "failing" in some places... Oregon, Washington, California, certain areas of other states.

To what degree must it fail (or be thwarted) before these states are in "open rebellion" against the United States?

And if that's seen to be the case, what actions should the federals take?

(asking for a friend, of course...)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2020, 04:29:53 pm »
A good piece that originally appeared in The American Thinker.

However, I take issue with the author's conclusion that our side will awaken, fight back and win. He views that as a certainty. I do not, no more than I view the future outcome of The West's struggle with islam as one that we will win. Take a look at Western Europe, today, and tell me "who's winning".

I suspect that beyond the events that make it into the daily news reports, there is substantial "groundwork" underway "beneath the radar". Agents being "placed", positions being filled that seem inconsequential today but will suddenly become influential in the "mid-revolution" future.

How many democrat-communists in "the progressive caucus"? Isn't there something like 95 of them?
If there's anything the members of this forum should understand by now, it's that "progressive" is really a code name for something else. And you know what that is.

If that be the case, something like 20%+ of the current Congress already has allegiance to the communists. That is NOT a small number. And of the other democrat-communists NOT in the CPC, I'm wondering how many "moles" might be on their staffs?

The groundwork is being laid...

@Fishrrman

All true,but all meaningless once the shooting starts.

And when it comes to shooting,my money,AND my rifle, is on the right.

Bring it,bitches!

BTW,I FULLY realize this is what people on the left like Soros want because they want and need an excuse to declare martial law and suspend the Bill of Rights "for the duration of the emergency".

Guess who will be the only ones with the authority to declare the emergency has ended.

MY response to this is "One thing at a time". Take on and destroy any of the Dim activists that try to block you as you head for your state capital to do a little hanging before moving on to DC.

Be prepared to have your new provisional government take a note from the Israelis,and dispatch "hunter killer teams" all over the globe to track down and kill the traitors that started the revolution,and then fled to hide in safety until it was all over.

Once this is done,we can then build a stronger and better America.

In FACT,we MUST build a stronger and better America or it will all have been for nothing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2020, 04:36:08 pm »
Quote from: DB on July 19, 2020, 07:16:01 PM

I'll add that these morons don't understand how vulnerable they are.

The large cities where these leftest live do not produce food, water or energy.

They are entirely dependent on outside sources for all of that along with truckers. If push were really to come to shove they'd be very screwed in short order.

@DB

Yup.

No need to invade the cities. Just set up roadblocks at all entrances and exits,and shut the SOB DOWN! Nobody goes in,and nobody comes out that isn't identified,photographed,and searched before being taken to a holding center.

Starve the bastards out until THEY hand over their leadership in cuffs.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2020, 04:55:46 pm »
Lefties want to go lawless and get rid of the police. What they don't realize is when the rest of the country figures out the police won't do anything they'll enforce the laws themselves. And the lefties will have no one to call for help. And there won't be investigations if there are no police to investigate... It is what they are begging for...

And ALL_them_damn_guns...
Turns out the fathers were prophetic... It's coming down to that... And it's what's in their way. And why they will lose. Big.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2020, 05:07:59 pm »
@Axeslinger

It's not so much the "on camera" faces spewing crap on CNN etc..

The REAL targets should be those sitting on Boards of Directors, as well as their families.

Follow Michael Corleone and finish all family business.

Fear seems to work for Islamic Jihadists...so there's that.

And THERE it is.

The movers and shakers behind this are not your local and nation pols. They are just whores they are just whores that have been bought for cash.

The leadership are people like Soros who have several citizenships and passports,including a Jewish passport.

Be prepared to send in hunter-killer teams to Israel,South America,China,France,Australia,New Zealand,and anywhere else they can find and buy a safe place to hide.

Forget extradition. NOT going to happen because they have already bought citizenship there. Since they will be protected by that nations police and military,forget making a snatch. To do so you would have to kill members of that nations military and police,and we just can't do that.

Take them out where and when you find them,with the least amount of collateral damage possible,but take them OUT.

If you don't,their children and grandchildren will be trying it again in the future.

America,and in FACT,freedom itself will not be possible anywhere in the world if you don't.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 05:08:53 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2020, 05:30:40 pm »
@Axeslinger

It's not so much the "on camera" faces spewing crap on CNN etc..

The REAL targets should be those sitting on Boards of Directors, as well as their families.

Follow Michael Corleone and finish all family business.

Fear seems to work for Islamic Jihadists...so there's that.

And THERE it is.

The movers and shakers behind this are not your local and nation pols. They are just whores they are just whores that have been bought for cash.

The leadership are people like Soros who have several citizenships and passports,including a Jewish passport.

Be prepared to send in hunter-killer teams to Israel,South America,China,France,Australia,New Zealand,and anywhere else they can find and buy a safe place to hide.

Forget extradition. NOT going to happen because they have already bought citizenship there. Since they will be protected by that nations police and military,forget making a snatch.

The power behind this rests with the familes of the international bankers who have so much money they actually lend nations operating capital. Including America.

Their identities are mostly unknown to the public,and most of them keep a VERY low profile. None the less,they are the ones that run the world,and they want nothing less than absolute power.

This can not happen as long as nations are allowed to be independent. THIS is why the big push is on to create "World Wide Government,Inc",with them sitting on the board.

Yeah,being who they are,they will still be trying to stick knives in each others backs to steal their money,but this is nothing new to most of them,whose families have been doing this for hundreds of years.

One prime example is The Harriman Bank. They had so much influence during WW-2 that a daughter was allowed to live on the beach in France all during the Nazi occupation,and come and go to please herself.

It was the Harriman Bank that employed Prescott Bush Sr as an accounts manager during WW-2. IIRC,he basically got that job because he married into the family.

It was right at the end of WW-2 that he was charged with laundering money for the Nazi's,and pled guilty for a reduced sentence (I think someone said a harsh word to him)and to save the bank from embarrassment over trading with the enemy during a time of war.

His punishment for treason in a time of war? He was elected to the US Senate in 1954.

Yeah,these people have power.

BTW,it is no longer the Harriman Bank. The name has changed to protect the criminals within. I forgot what the new name is.

@BTW-2  It was Prescott Bush Jr that Poppy sent to open the "Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce" in China while he was president.

He died a couple of years ago,and the Bush Crime Family sent Neil "I doan no nuttin bout no bankin" Bush to take over the Chinese operation. You might remember Neil from the "Silverado Savings and Loan" bankruptcy,where he managed to "lose" 5 MILLION dollars of investors money. He was allowed to apologize and pay a fine.

Anyhow,Neil was sent to Asia for a "meet and greet" tour to prepare him and the Asians for the takeover,and late at night he got a knock on the hotel door from a scantily clad beautiful Chinese woman who was lost,and needed to come in and use his room phone to call for help. Seems reasonable,huh? After all,this was Taiwan,and NOBODY in Taiwan had cell phones a few years ago,right?

Anyhow,one thing lead to another,lo and behold,the Chinese ended up with video and audio tapes of Baby Brudder Neil neekid,and in bed with a Chinese hooker!  Who wooda guessed the Chinese would do something like that?

Anyhow,this led to him losing his new job as well as his divorce.

I  have no idea who replaced him,but you can be sure it is someone with serious Bush Crime Family connections.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 05:41:07 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2020, 08:30:31 pm »
And THERE it is.

Forget extradition. NOT going to happen because they have already bought citizenship there. Since they will be protected by that nations police and military,forget making a snatch.

The power behind this rests with the familes of the international bankers who have so much money they actually lend nations operating capital. Including America.

Their identities are mostly unknown to the public,and most of them keep a VERY low profile. None the less,they are the ones that run the world,and they want nothing less than absolute power.

This can not happen as long as nations are allowed to be independent. THIS is why the big push is on to create "World Wide Government,Inc",with them sitting on the board.

Yeah,being who they are,they will still be trying to stick knives in each others backs to steal their money,but this is nothing new to most of them,whose families have been doing this for hundreds of years.

One prime example is The Harriman Bank. They had so much influence during WW-2 that a daughter was allowed to live on the beach in France all during the Nazi occupation,and come and go to please herself.

It was the Harriman Bank that employed Prescott Bush Sr as an accounts manager during WW-2. IIRC,he basically got that job because he married into the family.

It was right at the end of WW-2 that he was charged with laundering money for the Nazi's,and pled guilty for a reduced sentence (I think someone said a harsh word to him)and to save the bank from embarrassment over trading with the enemy during a time of war.

His punishment for treason in a time of war? He was elected to the US Senate in 1954.

Yeah,these people have power.

BTW,it is no longer the Harriman Bank. The name has changed to protect the criminals within. I forgot what the new name is.

@BTW-2  It was Prescott Bush Jr that Poppy sent to open the "Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce" in China while he was president.

He died a couple of years ago,and the Bush Crime Family sent Neil "I doan no nuttin bout no bankin" Bush to take over the Chinese operation. You might remember Neil from the "Silverado Savings and Loan" bankruptcy,where he managed to "lose" 5 MILLION dollars of investors money. He was allowed to apologize and pay a fine.

Anyhow,Neil was sent to Asia for a "meet and greet" tour to prepare him and the Asians for the takeover,and late at night he got a knock on the hotel door from a scantily clad beautiful Chinese woman who was lost,and needed to come in and use his room phone to call for help. Seems reasonable,huh? After all,this was Taiwan,and NOBODY in Taiwan had cell phones a few years ago,right?

Anyhow,one thing lead to another,lo and behold,the Chinese ended up with video and audio tapes of Baby Brudder Neil neekid,and in bed with a Chinese hooker!  Who wooda guessed the Chinese would do something like that?

Anyhow,this led to him losing his new job as well as his divorce.

I  have no idea who replaced him,but you can be sure it is someone with serious Bush Crime Family connections.
You left out how Silverado S&L "forgave" 7 million in loans in the middle of all that mess, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2020, 12:55:47 am »
You left out how Silverado S&L "forgave" 7 million in loans in the middle of all that mess, too.

@Smokin Joe

There is so much corruption in the Bush Crime Family it's impossible to remember and mention it all in one post.
BTW,IIRC,it was Baby Brudder Neil that was responsible,even though he wasn't held responsible,for 5 million in missing deposits. His excuse when called before the banking board was something like "I doan no nuttin bout no banking!",so they gave him a fine and sent him home to mama.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2020, 02:52:28 am »
@Smokin Joe

There is so much corruption in the Bush Crime Family it's impossible to remember and mention it all in one post.
BTW,IIRC,it was Baby Brudder Neil that was responsible,even though he wasn't held responsible,for 5 million in missing deposits. His excuse when called before the banking board was something like "I doan no nuttin bout no banking!",so they gave him a fine and sent him home to mama.
Well, the whole oil patch was imploding about then, so they could hide missing money in defaulted loans on dry holes, and foreclosed properties now not worth a fraction of their boom value. Plenty of bankruptcies going around to shuffle funds off through (and back to wherever).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2020, 03:09:03 am »
bele wrote:
"The rule of law right now is being tested and it sure appears to be failing..."

When you have entire STATES that are now ignoring or actually opposing the established "rule of law" -- think "sanctuary states", or the government of Oregon warning federal agents (protecting federal property and trying to maintain order in the streets around it) to "get out" -- then "rule of law" as a principle is indeed under attack.

So, yes, it just might be "failing" in some places... Oregon, Washington, California, certain areas of other states.

To what degree must it fail (or be thwarted) before these states are in "open rebellion" against the United States?

And if that's seen to be the case, what actions should the federals take?

(asking for a friend, of course...)

Not an easy answer.  I'm looking back at the Detroit riots back in the '60's.  LBJ used the Insurrection Act and went in and calmed the riots.  He also did the same in Washington DC, Baltimore and Maryland. There was obvious rebellion and civil disobedience going on but not a rebellion by an entire state.  States I would think would then succeed from the union, but I believe in order to do so the citizens of that state would have to vote for succession.  Should that happen then they would no longer get funding or assistance form the feds for anything; including entitlement programs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2020, 03:12:16 am »
Not an easy answer.  I'm looking back at the Detroit riots back in the '60's.  LBJ used the Insurrection Act and went in and calmed the riots.  He also did the same in Washington DC, Baltimore and Maryland. There was obvious rebellion and civil disobedience going on but not a rebellion by an entire state.  States I would think would then succeed from the union, but I believe in order to do so the citizens of that state would have to vote for succession.  Should that happen then they would no longer get funding or assistance form the feds for anything; including entitlement programs.
I think you were referring to secession and seceding...

Which didn't work so well last time.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2020, 03:12:46 am »

Any state that wants to secede should be forced to take their share of the federal debt with them.

Online libertybele

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2020, 03:17:23 am »
Any state that wants to secede should be forced to take their share of the federal debt with them.

Secede -- my typo (succeed) -- I type too fast   happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2020, 03:19:59 am »
Can we just keep the ICBMs and the air bases (with bomber wings) instead?

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2020, 04:01:12 am »
Can we just keep the ICBMs and the air bases (with bomber wings) instead?

California alone would be on the hook for over $2 trillion in debt.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2020, 04:56:12 am »
California alone would be on the hook for over $2 trillion in debt.
Better yet, how about we keep most of California and kick the parts out we don't like?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2020, 05:18:53 am »
Better yet, how about we keep most of California and kick the parts out we don't like?

@Smokin Joe

Can I have The Presidio? I promise you I will have no trouble knocking heads to get rid of the riff-raff.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2020, 05:27:47 am »
@Smokin Joe

Can I have The Presidio? I promise you I will have no trouble knocking heads to get rid of the riff-raff.
I'm ok with that. :beer: :laugh:

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2020, 06:34:55 am »

LOL!  @Smokin Joe

I've thought about a scenario where we give them a State all to themselves, but I couldn't bring my 'fantasy' to provide them access to the sea.

Better to give them a Northern, landlocked State with four seasons...the weather, not the hotel chain...so as to keep an eye on them and remind them how insignificant they are.

How about Montana?   @roamer_1    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald