Author Topic: Ted Cruz Cruz blasts Democrats for 'facilitating and cheering' violent protests in Portland  (Read 266 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ted Cruz Cruz blasts Democrats for 'facilitating and cheering' violent protests in Portland

Sen. Ted Cruz unleashed on Democrats Saturday for "facilitating and cheering" on violent protests in Portland, which he likened to cities that have experienced deadly clashes in Iraq and Lebanon.

Cruz, R-Texas, retweeted a graphic video that purports to show Antifa and Black Live Matter activists attacking a boarded-up federal courthouse in Portland overnight Friday.

"This is not Fallujah. This is not Beirut. This is America," Cruz tweeted. "And Dem politicians are facilitating & cheering them on.".........

The administration has enlisted federal agents, including the U.S. Marshals Special Operations Group and an elite U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) team based on the U.S.-Mexico border, to protect federal property. But Oregon Public Broadcasting reported this week that some agents had been driving around in unmarked vans and snatching protesters from streets not near federal property, without identifying themselves.

Tensions also escalated after an officer with the Marshals Service fired a less-lethal round at a protester’s head on July 11, critically injuring him............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-blasts-democrats-facilitating-cheering-portland-protests
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.