Author Topic: An A-10 demo pilot gives one of the most detailed tours of the Warthog that we've ever seen  (Read 282 times)

rangerrebew

An A-10 demo pilot gives one of the most detailed tours of the Warthog that we've ever seen
David Cenciotti, The Aviationist
Jul 16, 2020, 3:30 PM
Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog tour
Maj. Cody "ShIV" Wilton gives a tour of an A-10 Thunderbolt II. YouTube/ErikJohnston

The US Air Force A-10 demo team was assigned a new jet in September 2019, ahead of the 2020 airshow season.
    In a recent video, Maj. Cody "ShIV" Wilton, commander of the demo team, introduces you to the team's new Warthog.

As we first reported last year, the US Air Force A-10C Thunderbolt II demonstration team was assigned a new jet in September 2019, ahead of the 2020 airshow season.

https://www.businessinsider.com/a-10-thunderbolt-demo-pilot-gives-detailed-tour-of-warthog-2020-7

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
An A-10 demo pilot gives one of the most detailed tours of the Warthog that we've ever seen
David Cenciotti, The Aviationist
Jul 16, 2020, 3:30 PM
Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog tour
Maj. Cody "ShIV" Wilton gives a tour of an A-10 Thunderbolt II. YouTube/ErikJohnston

The US Air Force A-10 demo team was assigned a new jet in September 2019, ahead of the 2020 airshow season.
    In a recent video, Maj. Cody "ShIV" Wilton, commander of the demo team, introduces you to the team's new Warthog.

As we first reported last year, the US Air Force A-10C Thunderbolt II demonstration team was assigned a new jet in September 2019, ahead of the 2020 airshow season.

https://www.businessinsider.com/a-10-thunderbolt-demo-pilot-gives-detailed-tour-of-warthog-2020-7

1100 rounds the size of coke bottles?  Man, I wish I was 20 again, and had a chance to fly this baby.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.