Author Topic: Is Michelle Obama Biden’s trump card?  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Michelle Obama Biden’s trump card?
« on: July 17, 2020, 01:19:56 pm »
July 17, 2020
Is Michelle Obama Biden’s trump card?
By Steve Grammatico

In April, author and political commentator Michael Walsh predicted that Joe Biden would choose Michelle Obama as his running mate within a month or so:  “[It] would be an unstoppable ticket, and potentially give the Obamas eight more years in the White House.”  Walsh quotes Dick Harpootlian, South Carolina’s former Democratic Party Chair: “If she engages, God help Donald Trump, because she’s tough as nails and enormously popular.”

Mrs. Obama, Walsh wrote, “is the perfect vice presidential candidate, one who will . . . push progressive causes, and check all the social justice boxes” while sparking a massive African American vote, a feat beyond Biden’s wildest dreams.  But it’s mid-July and Biden is still dithering.  Or is he?  In any case, the scenario Walsh lays out remains plausible:

* The party would enthusiastically unite around Mrs. Obama.

* MSM coverage would be universally adoring.

* Former President Barack Obama instantly becomes a valuable asset.

* With the Obamas breaking trail, Michelle and Biden handily defeat Trump
    and Pence on November 3.

* On January 20, Joe Biden is inaugurated.

* On January 21 the Bidens announce the 78-year old president is resigning as   
    “he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

* Michelle becomes president.

* On January 22 President Obama names her choice for VP.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/is_michelle_obama_bidens_trump_card.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Is Michelle Obama Biden’s trump card?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 01:25:39 pm »
I can’t say I have ever seen were a vice president made a difference. Mondale chose Geraldine Ferraro  with the idea that that would excite the female vote but it didn’t work out that way

Barack Obama was not a vote getter for the Democrat party at large. If you recall, he left the Democratic Party in worse shape than when he first took office.

Barack Obama actually lost votes when he was reelected. I believe he was the first president to win a second term  actually losing votes. Those votes that he lost from 2008 just didn’t go to Romney

Polls consistently showed during his tenure that a whopping 60 to 70% said the country heading in the wrong direction

We had one of the longest periods of sluggish growth since the end of World War II under his tenure

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 01:40:29 pm »
I can’t say I have ever seen were a vice president made a difference. Mondale chose Geraldine Ferraro  with the idea that that would excite the female vote but it didn’t work out that way

Barack Obama was not a vote getter for the Democrat party at large. If you recall, he left the Democratic Party in worse shape than when he first took office.

Barack Obama actually lost votes when he was reelected. I believe he was the first president to win a second term  actually losing votes. Those votes that he lost from 2008 just didn’t go to Romney

Polls consistently showed during his tenure that a whopping 60 to 70% said the country heading in the wrong direction

We had one of the longest periods of sluggish growth since the end of World War II under his tenure
I'd bet a significant number of those voting for McCain actually voted for Palin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 02:03:32 pm »
Michelle Obama has a large package  of attributes that can help Biden rise up to the stiffening Trump challenge.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 02:41:38 pm »
Michelle Obama has a large package  of attributes that can help Biden rise up to the stiffening Trump challenge.

Well, somebody's gonna have to wear the pants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: