Author Topic: Federal authorities used unmarked minivans to remove Portland protesters from streets: Report  (Read 6415 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't afford to "move out".  And I suspect that I am not alone re: that.

@XenaLee

Wrong question. The question you need to ask yourself is "can I afford to stay?"

Just look at what happened to the middle-class homeowners in Detroit for an example. Many ended up just walking away from their homes because they couldn't sell them for any amount of money,and it was just too dangerous to continue living in them. Not to mention expensive,due to the increased taxes to pay for all the property damage and keep the city government afloat.

And after walking away from their homes AND THE ATTACHED MORTGAGES,they no longer have enough credit to buy another home.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 09:46:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Unmarked mini-vans?  Oh, the horror!

@Hoodat

I was afraid for a minute there that young studly fools were being kidnapped by soccer moms and turned into sex slaves.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You keep proving.... that it doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do, says or doesn't say....

you're going to be bashing and trashing him anyway.   My only question is....

are you getting paid for this?

@XenaLee

Of course not!

Chelsea doesn't need the money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, but.... they're not burning the entire cities down.  You know that, right?   They are only targeting symbols of the rule of law and democracy.... targets that they "think" equate to anti-antifa.   And they will NEVER burn down Berkeley.  It's their center of stupid.

@XenaLee

You can bet your bippy they are NOT burning down any houses in the neighborhoods where their parents live. These fools are the offsprung of their rich,radical hippy parents and nobody in the leadership has ever worked a day in their lives.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I will not say too much as a response, because I like @XenaLee .
But no. They are targeting anything and everything. A Wendys hamburger stand is not 'against their cause'. A liquor store is not anti-antifa or anti-BLM. They are burning and destroying everything they can regardless of what it is. They don't care.

@240B

I can guarantee you that not a single one in the first or second tier of their leadership lives in,or anywhere near where they are starting the fires.

"Suffering is for the Proletariat!"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 09:29:14 pm by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Unmarked mini-vans?  Oh, the horror!

It might be 40 years old now, but I think we now have a strategic use....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

I seem to recall seeing this somewhere before.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

@Smokin Joe

And it was all done as an organized effort by the DNC to try to get Trump to overreact and send the troops in to bust heads.

The Dims were planning on using video tapes of soldiers and cops beating and shooting "innocent protesters" to show how incompetent Trump is!"

I know this pisses off the "law and order" types around here,but this is politics,and you win political battles by letting the other guy defeat himself by losing public support for allowing it to happen and doing nothing to prevent it.

Remember maybe the biggest "truism" in politics states that "ALL politics is local".

And slowly but surely,that is beginning to happen.
They keep claiming that he is acting like a dictator, hoping he will act like one and he just keeps on following the Constitution. Driving them right up the wall.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

@Hoodat

I was afraid for a minute there that young studly fools were being kidnapped by soccer moms and turned into sex slaves.
BULL$HIT! You were hoping that was the case and getting ready to purchase a ticket on the next plane there. You are not fooling any of us Old man.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BULL$HIT! You were hoping that was the case and getting ready to purchase a ticket on the next plane there. You are not fooling any of us Old man.

@verga

Well.........

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

And it was all done as an organized effort by the DNC to try to get Trump to overreact and send the troops in to bust heads.

The Dims were planning on using video tapes of soldiers and cops beating and shooting "innocent protesters" to show how incompetent Trump is!"

I know this pisses off the "law and order" types around here,but this is politics,and you win political battles by letting the other guy defeat himself by losing public support for allowing it to happen and doing nothing to prevent it.

Remember maybe the biggest "truism" in politics states that "ALL politics is local".

And slowly but surely,that is beginning to happen.
Yep. And for every angry wish that those in charge of those local jurisdictions had done their jobs, all that need be done is focus that white hot (is "white hot" racist?) beam of anger where it belongs, on the rioters, agitators, looters, arsonists and vandals, and their enablers in local and State government.

What Trump can do without providing the optics which will bring sympathy for the criminals and enablers, is being done. Subtle arrests of protagonists without fanfare for Federal Crimes, using Federal LEOs. When this is over, or at least closer to the election, he can possibly tout the number of arrests in contrast to the impotence of the locals, while saying he respected the autonomy of local and State Government.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@Hoodat

Oh my! The 'Cougar Express'!  :silly:

(geez, you'd think they'd just buy them a couple of drinks and invite them in...)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Boom! Shaka laka laka, Boom! shaka laka laka....

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I seem to recall seeing this somewhere before.

That's a Fact Jack!!!!!!  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.