Author Topic: State Capitol Continues To Be Tagged & Trashed: ‘It’s Not Only A Disgrace, It’s Embarrassing’ (Denve  (Read 418 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/07/15/colorado-captiol-vandalism-graffiti/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

State Capitol Continues To Be Tagged & Trashed: ‘It’s Not Only A Disgrace, It’s Embarrassing’
July 15, 2020
Shaun Boyd

DENVER (CBS4) – State Sen. Jerry Sonnenberg has had it. Seven weeks after vandals began tagging and trashing the Colorado State Capitol, he fired off a letter to Gov. Jared Polis asking what’s the holdup in removing all the graffiti, and why isn’t the state doing more to stop it in the first place.

The State Capitol is almost unrecognizable. The granite walls are covered in graffiti, windows and lights are shattered, and monuments and memorials are defaced or destroyed. Night after night, the vandals have come back to cause more damage.

More at URL above...

Offline DB

This is how liberals raised their children.

And I mean literally.

They are essentially free range and feral.

No boundaries. No respect. No self control. And entitled.

Offline Applewood

Don't tell me -- the governor is a Democrat, right?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Expect to see this crap in 3rd world countries.  Welcome to the new reality.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Not to worry.
When the real communists get control there, the buildings will again be squeaky clean.
And the vandals will just... disappear.