Author Topic: Pelosi bashes Barr after testimony: 'He was like a blob' and 'henchman' for Trump  (Read 1319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi bashes Barr after testimony: 'He was like a blob' and 'henchman' for Trump
By Tal Axelrod - 07/28/20 09:49 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tore into Attorney General William Barr after his testimony on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, accusing him of acting like a “henchman” for President Trump.

“He was like a blob. He was like a, just a henchman for the president of the United States, instead of the attorney general of the United States of America,” Pelosi said on MSNBC.

MSNBC
@MSNBC
"You don't send in people acting like storm troopers into the scene," Speaker Pelosi says of AG Barr defending the use of federal force in his House testimony. "He should be answering for what he did at Lafayette Square ... He was like a blob — just a henchman for the president."

Pelosi particularly targeted Barr over the administration’s decision to send federal law enforcement officers to certain cities. Barr has defended the move to send officers to guard federal property in Portland, Ore., amid protests that have at times turned violent.

“[P]eaceful protest is who we are and what we do. And do some other people come along and try to disrupt? Yes. But you don’t send in people acting like stormtroopers into the scene and evoking even more, even more unease and unrest,” Pelosi said.

The remarks come after Barr sustained withering criticism from Democrats during Tuesday’s hearing in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/509500-pelosi-bashes-barr-after-testimony-he-was-like-a-blob-and-henchman-for-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

“He was like a blob. He was like a, just a henchman for the president of the United States, instead of the attorney general of the United States of America,” Pelosi said on MSNBC.

But he's no "Wingman". witch.

BTW ... This is how I'd really like folks to start referring to Pelosi: "She was like a drunk, just a Soviet communist instead of an American elected official."

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:20:31 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi Falsely Suggests She Never Called Federal Officers ‘Stormtroopers’, Appears To Mock Barr’s Weight
Daily Wire, Jul 28, 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) falsely suggested during an interview on Tuesday afternoon that she never called federal law enforcement officials “stormtroopers” and claimed that she said that they “acted like stormtroopers,” which is not what she said.

Pelosi appeared on MSNBC’s “The Beat” with host Ari Melber where she was asked about the following exchange from Attorney General William Barr’s testimony in front of Congress today:

[...]

“Well, actually, I said they acted like stormtroopers,” Pelosi immediately claimed once the clip stopped playing.

Pelosi then tried to deflect from the criticisms by claiming that Barr did not have a problem when other people have allegedly compared federal law enforcement officials to Nazis. Barr was specifically asked about Pelosi’s comments, which is why he addressed the comments that she made.

“I said they acted like stormtroopers,” Pelosi claimed without evidence. “And they did and my colleagues have said that as well.”

On July 17, Pelosi tweeted, “Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic. @DHSgov ’s actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.”

More:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/pelosi-falsely-suggests-she-never-called-federal-officers-stormtroopers-appears-to-mock-barrs-weight

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A blob?

She must be referring to Nadler, of course.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'm surprised only to the extent that Pelosi didn't also refer the Attorney General as a "poopyhead" and a "big baby" and ever that "I'm rubber, you're glue".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

Nancy may have noticed this:
Barr’s Testimony May Have Revealed Another Obama-Biden Scandal
Attorney General William Barr’s comments indicate there were many situations that appear to have lacked a legitimate purpose for unmasking, and that this problem pre-dated Trump’s election.
By Margot Cleveland
July 29, 2020

Yesterday, Attorney General William Barr testified before the House Judiciary Committee on a wide range of topics spanning from the violent riots in Portland to the Supreme Court’s illegal immigrants decision. However, beyond the fact that Democrat members of the House Judiciary Committee had rehearsed pushing the “I reclaim my time” parliamentary mute button, Americans learned scant new information from Barr’s Tuesday testimony.

The rare exception came during an exchange with the ranking Republican on the committee, Jim Jordan, when Barr told the Ohio Republican he had tasked U.S. Attorney John Bash of Texas with investigating the high number of unmasking requests that took place during the Obama administration.  ...
Story at the Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Pelosi has turned into a desiccated 'mean chick'. Her surgeon needs to remove that permanent smile during the next go round. Its unnerving.

Offline Idiot

Pelosi has turned into a desiccated 'mean chick'. Her surgeon needs to remove that permanent smile during the next go round. Its unnerving.
You are being overly kind to her....lololol.

Offline skeeter

You are being overly kind to her....lololol.
The best part of Pelosi went into the biohazard can at the office of a certain Napa county cosmetic surgeon.

Offline aligncare

What testimony? Barr wasn’t given a chance to answer a single question without interruption by some low IQ congressmen reclaiming their time.

Nadler’s judicial committee was a disgrace. The idiots didn’t want testimony, they wanted sound bites to gift to their friends at CNN to spread around like so much manure.

Offline Victoria33

A blob? She must be referring to Nadler, of course.
@IsailedawayfromFR

You mentioned Nadler's weight.  Sometime in the past, I read about his weight.
He has a twin brother and both of them are short and couldn't control their weight.  This problem appears to be inherited in the family. 

Both had stomach surgery as doctors told them they would die soon unless some of the weight came off.  Their diet is strictly controlled and still they are big, but not as big as they were before the surgeries.

I need to look this up again since I did this a few years ago.

Offline Idiot

@IsailedawayfromFR

He has a twin brother and both of them are short and couldn't control their weight.  This problem appears to be inherited in the family. 

Both had stomach surgery as doctors told them they would die soon unless some of the weight came off.  Their diet is strictly controlled and still they are big, but not as big as they were before the surgeries.

Nadler's having some serious walking problems.  He was barely able to make it up one step.

Offline skeeter

Nadler's having some serious walking problems.  He was barely able to make it up one step.

A good description of the effectiveness of his committee.

More hearings like this one, Mr Chairman. Please.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@IsailedawayfromFR

I'm not sure what Pelosi means by "blob," if she's not talking about Barr's weight.  If you think it's wrong that people remark on Nadler's weight issue (and he's lost a lot of weight, believe it or not), then an attack on Barr's physiognomy should bother you as well.

I cannot fathom what else she could be talking about when she called Barr a "blob."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I'm not sure what Pelosi means by "blob," if she's not talking about Barr's weight.  If you think it's wrong that people remark on Nadler's weight issue (and he's lost a lot of weight, believe it or not), then an attack on Barr's physiognomy should bother you as well.

I cannot fathom what else she could be talking about when she called Barr a "blob."

Plus it's curious comment coming from someone so attuned to the systemic misogyny in our society.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Plus it's curious comment coming from someone so attuned to the systemic misogyny in our society.

Nah. Pelosi is attuned to shit.   This is the woman who was fresh from her cosmetician showing off her $24,000 refrigerator packed with designer ice cream nestled in the kitchen of her walled-off mansion during a lockdown for the pandemic while thousands of Americans couldn't afford to put food on the table. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A blob?

She must be referring to Nadler, of course.

lol...stole my thunder on that one.  Jabba the Nadless has the market cornored on "his Blobness"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nah. Pelosi is attuned to shit.   This is the woman who was fresh from her cosmetician showing off her $24,000 refrigerator packed with designer ice cream nestled in the kitchen of her walled-off mansion during a lockdown for the pandemic while thousands of Americans couldn't afford to put food on the table.

That $24K in ice creme tab is kind of misleading.  Rumour she got those in barter with Ben and Jerry for BJ's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Is it wrong to wish her untreatable painful rectal itch?

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: Her minions threw their best at Barr, and Barr was unflappable. :silly: They should be required to wear clown noses next time Barr pays them a visit! :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi claims she never called federal agents ‘stormtroopers,’ then calls Bill Barr a ‘blob’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/29/pelosi-claims-she-never-called-federal-agents-stormtroopers-then-calls-bill-barr-a-blob-953075
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi claims she never called federal agents ‘stormtroopers,’ then calls Bill Barr a ‘blob’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/29/pelosi-claims-she-never-called-federal-agents-stormtroopers-then-calls-bill-barr-a-blob-953075

Posted in Reply 2 ...  :beer:  @mystery-ak