Author Topic: 'The Rest Of You Are Next': BLM Mob Raids Facebook Page of Mom Killed After Saying 'All Lives Matter  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

'The Rest Of You Are Next': BLM Mob Raids Facebook Page of Mom Killed After Saying 'All Lives Matter'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jul. 13, 2020

Leftists raided the Facebook page of Jessica Doty Whitaker, the young white mother who was allegedly murdered by BLM thugs after saying "All Lives Matter," to celebrate her death and threaten her family and friends that they're "next."

Whitaker and her family on July 4th allegedly got into a spat with a group of BLM thugs who allegedly said "Black Lives Matter" to them, to which Whitaker or someone in her group responded, "All Lives Matter."

According to media reports, someone in Whitaker's group at some point allegedly said "n*gga" with an A, which family told The Gateway Pundit's Cassandra Fairbanks was used in a "non-disparaging way" speaking among friends and was not directed at the other group.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61589

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Would any Caucasian get a pass for blowing away someone who called them "Cracker" or some variant of that racial slur?

I didn't think so, but I'm all for equal protection under the law.

The "ni**a" term is so heavily splattered through rap music, anyone who listens to that sh*t is going to say it, sooner or later.

Funny it took these 'people' so long to come up with this alleged justification for murder.

I heartily recommend they stay off my lawn.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

Look at the comments on facebook.

I would never support it in any way or manner.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote