Author Topic: Trump replaces campaign manager Brad Parscale, as polls show Biden ahead  (Read 476 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump replaces campaign manager Brad Parscale, as polls show Biden ahead
Parscale will remain with the campaign as a senior adviser

President Trump is replacing campaign manager Brad Parscale with veteran GOP operative Bill Stepien, as more and more polls show rival Joe Biden opening up a significant early lead in the race for the White House.

The move announced Wednesday night came days after an article in The Washington Post portrayed Parscale as self-promoting and aloof, noting that he featured prominently in an early Trump campaign ad -- and that staffers complained he often took calls by his swimming pool at home.

"I am pleased to announce that Bill Stepien has been promoted to the role of Trump Campaign Manager," Trump wrote on Facebook. "Brad Parscale, who has been with me for a very long time and has led our tremendous digital and data strategies, will remain in that role, while being a Senior Advisor to the campaign"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-replaces-campaign-manager-brad-parscale
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Idiot

Great!!!!

Offline skeeter

Great!!!!

It is good news. Parscale was Kushner’s recommendation.

Offline libertybele

It is good news. Parscale was Kushner’s recommendation.

Now if Trump would just show Jared the door. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Story is that Pascale took the blame for the lower than expected turnout in Tulsa.  Not sure whether that was fair, but I hope the new guy does better with the next rally, or he will be out the door too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Story is that Pascale took the blame for the lower than expected turnout in Tulsa.  Not sure whether that was fair.

Of course Brad took responsibility.  He published an absurd number --- repeatedly.  Then he was taken by surprise when the venue closed the doors early to facilitate social distancing .... leaving thousands out of luck.  This kind of fu*k up would not be tolerated in the private sector ... but we somehow expect it in politics.   :shrug:

Brad will now focus on using his best talents:  data mining, digital campaign events and fundraising.  I hope he keeps up his twitter feed ... it's a treasure trove of terrific information!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Polls are polls but I think Sessions loss yesterday speaks much louder.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Trump can appoint a clone of Nostradamus his campaign chairman;
it will make absolutely no difference in Nov. and Trump knows it!!!!!!!!!

Offline kevindavis007

Good...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org