Author Topic: BACKFIRE: Customers Buy Goya Foods After Leftists Pledge Boycott Over CEO’s Trump Support  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

BACKFIRE: Customers Buy Goya Foods After Leftists Pledge Boycott Over CEO’s Trump Support
By  Paul Bois

Jul 12th, 2020   DailyWire.com

Could Goya Foods be headed toward the Chick-fil-A effect, wherein the more leftists hate it, the more conservatives buy it? That may just well be the case.

Following Goya CEO Robert Unanue’s expressed Trump support and the Left’s subsequent threats to boycott the (Hispanic-owned) company, customers have actually been buying the product as a counter-protest. This has been described as a “buy-cott.”

According to Fox Business, the “buy-cott” began when radio host Mike Opelka encouraged people on Twitter to buy up $10 worth of Goya Food products.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/backfire-customers-buy-goya-foods-after-leftists-pledge-boycott-over-ceos-trump-support?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=071320-news&utm_campaign=position1

Offline PeteS in CA

I was going to check out their adobo sauce, so now I wonder if that'll be bought out. Progs' boycotts don't go very well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

I was going to check out their adobo sauce, so now I wonder if that'll be bought out. Progs' boycotts don't go very well.

Some store have started limiting the amount of Goya brand products you can buy, so they don't run out.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Some store have started limiting the amount of Goya brand products you can buy, so they don't run out.

Yep, my on-line grocery option has all their items out of stock.  I was really wanting some beans for quesidillas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Boycotts don't work when you rely on spending other people's money.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-