Author Topic: Interview: Pence declares only Trump can save America and its history from the mob  (Read 215 times)

rangerrebew

Interview: Pence declares only Trump can save America and its history from the mob
by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
 | July 11, 2020 12:00 AM

PHILADELPHIA — President Trump was the last line of defense between law-abiding people and a dangerous, left-wing mob intent on toppling statues and ripping the nation apart, according to Vice President Mike Pence.

“When rioters were setting fire to one of the oldest churches in America and defacing our national monuments, Joe Biden sent out a press release. President Trump sent in the National Guard,” Pence said Thursday in an exclusive interview aboard his campaign bus with the Washington Examiner.

“The contrast with Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi is, this is a president who understands our commitment is to uphold the rule of law — law and order,” said Pence, who spoke as he completed a swing through Pennsylvania, a battleground critical to Trump’s reelection prospects.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/interview-pence-declares-only-trump-can-save-america-and-its-history-from-the-mob

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He can't even save us from coronavirus.

Let's admit it: he, and a few other "leaders" on both sides of the political spectrum, are failing their jobs miserably.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Let's admit it: he, and a few other "leaders" on both sides of the political spectrum, are failing their jobs miserably.

In all fairness, I think he did a heck of a job getting the "public" sector involved to mass produce PPE, etc.  He didn't cause this virus and certainly he's not going to save us from it-- has any President saved us from the seasonal flu? Similar situation. 

I have my theories on how this virus got here, I don't think Trump was a party to that; quite the opposite. Those who I feel are responsible are those trying to ensure that he is not re-elected.

The problem that I have with Trump right now first and foremost is his announcing that he is going to sign an e.o. that would pave the roadway for DACA recipients to obtain amnesty and his lack of action and assertion of authority on the riots.  Both are troublesome.

Offline LegalAmerican

I have to say it. SUCH AN IGNORANT COMMENT.  The VIRUS IS IN ABOUT 190 COUNTRIES WORLD WIDE.  You think  A human being can stop a VIRUS?   You are a Debbie downer on here.  Most everything is negative and dark with you.
Is that a family trait? 

Offline LegalAmerican

In all fairness, I think he did a heck of a job getting the "public" sector involved to mass produce PPE, etc.  He didn't cause this virus and certainly he's not going to save us from it-- has any President saved us from the seasonal flu? Similar situation. 

I have my theories on how this virus got here, I don't think Trump was a party to that; quite the opposite. Those who I feel are responsible are those trying to ensure that he is not re-elected.

The problem that I have with Trump right now first and foremost is his announcing that he is going to sign an e.o. that would pave the roadway for DACA recipients to obtain amnesty and his lack of action and assertion of authority on the riots.  Both are troublesome.

Where did he say DACA was getting amnesty?  The ISSUE is BEING sent back to S.C.

STATES RIGHTS.  POTUS is not in charge of what STATES DO...he offered help to STOP RIOTS..MAYORS AND GOVERNORS....SAID,   NO.  demon-rats wanted their riots.  BLAME THE CORRECT PEOPLE.  POTUS IS NOT A DICTATOR.