Author Topic: Her name was Jessica Whitaker  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Practical

Her name was Jessica Whitaker
« on: July 13, 2020, 02:35:12 am »
24 years old, 3 year old son, CNA going back to school for her RN degree. When confronted with a group shouting black lives matter, she said All Lives Matter, and they killed her for it. Shot 3 times, once in the head. Know what news outlets covered it? None of em. Know what networks reached out for comments? None of em. This is where we are at folks. And when it is your turn, nobody is going to cover that either.

https://www.buzzsprout.com/787082/episodes/4538231

9 minute podcast
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Her name was Jessica Whitaker
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 02:48:47 am »
So sad. And the white ANTIFA......are insane. SO IS BLM...FUNED BY INSANE SOROS.....who says he is a god.
Blacks don't  know their own history. Blame us.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 03:10:14 am »
24 years old, 3 year old son, CNA going back to school for her RN degree. When confronted with a group shouting black lives matter, she said All Lives Matter, and they killed her for it. Shot 3 times, once in the head. Know what news outlets covered it? None of em. Know what networks reached out for comments? None of em. This is where we are at folks. And when it is your turn, nobody is going to cover that either.

9 minute podcast

Your link requires setting up an account. If you have an account, would you mind providing us a synposis of the event?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 03:13:21 am »
A bit off topic, but it WAS  about BLM...their issues about  their lives.   NOT OTHERS. BLACKS OWNED OTHER BLACKS.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 04:00:33 am »
Your link requires setting up an account. If you have an account, would you mind providing us a synposis of the event?
Try again and look up near the top right, there is a watch without account link up there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 04:09:19 am »
A bit off topic, but it WAS  about BLM...their issues about  their lives.   NOT OTHERS. BLACKS OWNED OTHER BLACKS.

Rethink the way "My people" can be interpreted. As inclusive, or possessive.
 :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 04:19:32 am »

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Sorry. Who needs a link.  Here is the issue as presented by OP.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 04:20:46 am »
Good commentary on an horrible event... You are exactly right.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 05:17:04 am »

Again deafening silence on behalf of MSM.  Anyone surprised?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Practical

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 10:36:33 am »

It's terrible, absolute silence when you know if the roles were reversed there would be non-stop media coverage and looting/burning/destruction. We are just a small podcast, wish we could do more.

Offline Practical

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 10:39:13 am »

Sorry about that, pulled it from the wrong page.

https://thepodocasts.com/

Scroll down just a bit on the page, the podcasts are lumped together, can't miss em.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:22:51 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 11:23:23 am »
Again deafening silence on behalf of MSM.  Anyone surprised?
Nope. To underline her point, apparently for the purpose of the news cycle only black lives matter, and white ones do not.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2020, 11:24:40 am »
Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters, family says

An Indiana woman was fatally shot earlier this month following an alleged argument between her family and a group of Black Lives Matter supporters, her family says.

The woman, 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker, was walking along Indianapolis Canal Walk with her fiancé, Jose Ramirez, and two other people around 3 a.m. on July 5 when someone in their group used a racial slur, Fox 59 reported.

A group of nearby strangers overheard the comment and confronted Whitaker’s group, according to the station.

Ramirez alleged that the group shouted “Black Lives Matter,” to which either Whitaker or someone else in their group reportedly responded with, “All Lives Matter.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-woman-shot-killed-argument-black-lives-matter-supporters

There’s also a bit more to the story. Please read the entire thing before commenting, especially the end of the article.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:30:21 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2020, 08:02:19 pm »

@Practical

To be fair,someone reported on it or the video wouldn't exist.

Your implication is spot on the money,though. If this had been a crowd of Kluxxers gunning down a black woman,we would be seeing it more often than we see our own faces in the mirror.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2020, 08:04:59 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Maybe "adoptive"?

After all,didn't they take in homeless refugees from Africa who had been sold into slavery BY THEIR OW PEOPLE,with no place to live and no trades to earn a living,and give them food,shelter,medical care,and a roof over their heads?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!