Author Topic: St. Louis Couple Who Defended Home From Would-Be Lefty Rioters Have Rifle Seized By Police  (Read 1152 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Keep in mind this angry crowd had already broken down a metal gate to trespass on their property. In light of events perpetrated by people yelling the same slogans, it is credible that these people were in fear for their lives and property, and only defending it against armed trespassers. 

Obviously, the Second Amendment has been violated. They were on their private property, chasing trespassers away, in fear for their lives.  If you cannot bear arms on your own property? Seems to me that was covered in Heller.

Fifth Amendment .

Fourteenth Amendment Section 1:
For a bonus, considering events of late:   I n=know that was aimed at (former) Confederates, but it's time to use it on the Communists.

In simple terms, the Constituion is about as useful a piece of paper as TP in the mindset of Ms. Gardner. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In simple terms, the Constituion is about as useful a piece of paper as TP in the mindset of Ms. Gardner.
Which is why I provided Section 3 of the 14th.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Keep in mind this angry crowd had already broken down a metal gate to trespass on their property. In light of events perpetrated by people yelling the same slogans, it is credible that these people were in fear for their lives and property, and only defending it against armed trespassers. 

@Smokin Joe

Good thing for everyone,including me,that it wasn't me instead of him. I would have started dropping them when they came through the gate. My guess is I wouldn't have had to shot more than 2 or 3 before the others heard their mamas calling them to come home and hide under their beds.

Wouldn't apologize for it,either. In fact,I would say I was happy to perform that public service,and would do it again if they came back.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 02:27:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

@Smokin Joe

Good thing for everyone,including me,that it wasn't me instead of him. I would have started dropping them when they came through the gate. My guess is I wouldn't have had to shot more than 2 or 3 before the others heard their mamas calling them to come home and hide under their beds.

Wouldn't apologize for it,either. In fact,I would say I was happy to perform that public service,and would do it again if they came back.
I have said it before and will continue to say it: These urban commando wannabes are in for a hellacious surprise if they ever try this crap out in the country. The good ole boys and gals I know live to sit in a tree for hours, just for the chance to shoot something. They chase bears with dogs and 200 yards is an easy shot for them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's keeping him from buying another?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

A gun shop recognizing his celebrity ,and not wanting the adverse publicity.

I guess he could buy via mail, but I have never gone that route.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Absolutely nothing. I am sure the local Dim DA told them to turn the "bad rifle" in so he would look good,and he would then drop any pending charges,leaving them free to buy a new belt-fed MG if they want.

I doubt they will,though. They have already embarrassed themselves to their country club friends by waving a ugly rifle around,so they will just do what all the other millionaire posers do,hire armed off-duty cops to guard them and their house.

They can probably even write it off on their taxes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Slide Rule

Guess these dim home owners are becoming conservatives on a day by day basis.

Education. That is the benefit. And other dims see it. Trump is racking up votes
while dims continue to fvck up.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote