Author Topic: Another GOP Senator Ditches Trump Over Roger Stone Corruption  (Read 1312 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Another GOP Senator Ditches Trump Over Roger Stone Corruption
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2020, 06:43:45 pm »
You mean like Donald Trump?  I don't know if he has a fish symbol but he sure uses that old Bible that doesn't look like the pages have ever been turned.

I heard he healed somebody on the Sabbaoth, too.  Probably let some woman anoint his feet with oil as well.  Maybe he should be crucified.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2020, 06:47:09 pm »
I heard he healed somebody on the Sabbaoth, too.  Probably let some woman anoint his feet with oil as well.  Maybe he should be crucified.

Good grief .... I thought the leftists already did ... a couple of times!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2020, 07:04:20 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Make sure you add "Holier than thou" to your resume.
@sneakypete
Apparently there some of those fishy people here also, you know the ones who like to spout things like Judge not, that ye be not judged, while they go right ahead and judge others.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2020, 07:11:34 pm »
@LegalAmerican

LadyLindsey was never going to vote for him to start with. He was and is pretending to be a conservative so she can run for President in 2024 as a Republican.

:thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2020, 07:13:29 pm »
Posting this here just for general information.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2020, 07:23:10 pm »
Amash is a Christian.  Probably your ignorance that tells you all families from the ME are Muslim.  Which is on its way to being true because Christians are being cleansed from their homes.   Syria under Turkish invasion ring a bell?

WRONG.  Amash heritage is from Palestine. He supports Palestine which is HAMAS=MUSLIM . He supports, OMAR in congress. He is not Christian. You think Barak HUSSEIN obama, osama is Christian too?  lol SO, YOU ARE,  FROM M.E.   AMASH after being called out for being a RINO...changed to being an "INDEPENDENT."  He is a muslim.   I would NEVER think, in ALWAYS terms or everyone. I don't believe you are Christian or American either.  UNDERMINING OUR PRESiDENT WITH EVERY POST.  HOW IS THAT CHRISTIAN OR PATRIOTIC?    IT ISN'T.  I get the feeing you are here to undermine our whole country.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2020, 07:32:53 pm »
Palestine is HAMAS=MUSLIM. They send over rockets to Israel every day, to harm them.  On Obama's election, PALESTINE sent over 2,000 rockets to rain on Israel. I am ignorant? lol  I am not  Jewish. I just see the truth.
------------------
. A future state of Palestine must be viable, contiguous, sovereign, and independent. The use of incitement, violence, unnecessary force, or terror to achieve political goals must be abandoned.”

Aside from being the first Palestinian on Capitol Hill, what distinguishes the young Congressman from Michigan is his reputation for engaging with his constituents online. With a Twitter following of more than 50,000 and a Facebook following of more than 90,000, Amash has been known to update his followers about his latest voting decisions through social media. In 2010, at the age of 30, Amash was the youngest candidate named one of Time Magazine’s “40 under 40 — Rising Stars of U.S. Politics.” He is currently running for re-election in the November 2014 midterm elections.
Twitter: @repjustinamash
IMDB: http://amash.house.gov/

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2020, 07:35:15 pm »

Thank you.    888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2020, 07:39:52 pm »
Gee, never once did I hear Toomey complain at any of Obama's 1,927 acts of clemency.  Trump has had a grand total of 36, yet Toomey suddenly has a problem with that.

Let's review, shall we?

Obama - 1,927
Trump -   36

I am so sick of this hypocrisy.

DITTO.  That is the way, with ALL THE RINO'S.     888high58888HYPOCRITES & makes them EVIL to me. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2020, 07:41:21 pm »
@sneakypete
Apparently there some of those fishy people here also, you know the ones who like to spout things like Judge not, that ye be not judged, while they go right ahead and judge others.

@GtHawk

Noticed that,did ya? And she thought she was being subtle.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2020, 07:43:29 pm »

@Bigun

No wonder Bathhouse Barry didn't have time to visit the DC bathhouses while living in the off-white house. He was too busy working pardons for cash.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2020, 07:46:43 pm »
@Hoodat

I see it as more of an example of opportunism than hypocrisy. After all,who really thought he was going to support Trump to start with?d

Now he gets to pretend he isn't supporting Trump for moral reasons instead of greed. He got to pretend he is an actual Republican without upsetting his Dim paymasters.

This is why,  I used to be afraid of people. I didn't understand my apprehension and fear.  HERE IT IS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2020, 07:56:18 pm »
You mean like Donald Trump?  I don't know if he has a fish symbol but he sure uses that old Bible that doesn't look like the pages have ever been turned.

WOW...just wow!  POTUS MOTHER GAVE HIM HIS BIBLE.  Since when did we elect, PRIESTS, POPE'S, RABBI'S AS PRESIDENTS?  You turn your head for all the debauchery on DEMON-RAT SIDE for decades!  What is YOUR real issue?
Even GAY Obama you give a pass. DEMON-RAT.  ALL the fraud by dems & you don't 'like' POTUS. 
--
ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not to mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2020, 08:04:22 pm »
Palestine is HAMAS=MUSLIM. They send over rockets to Israel every day, to harm them.  On Obama's election, PALESTINE sent over 2,000 rockets to rain on Israel. I am ignorant? lol  I am not  Jewish. I just see the truth.
------------------
. A future state of Palestine must be viable, contiguous, sovereign, and independent. The use of incitement, violence, unnecessary force, or terror to achieve political goals must be abandoned.”

Aside from being the first Palestinian on Capitol Hill, what distinguishes the young Congressman from Michigan is his reputation for engaging with his constituents online. With a Twitter following of more than 50,000 and a Facebook following of more than 90,000, Amash has been known to update his followers about his latest voting decisions through social media. In 2010, at the age of 30, Amash was the youngest candidate named one of Time Magazine’s “40 under 40 — Rising Stars of U.S. Politics.” He is currently running for re-election in the November 2014 midterm elections.
Twitter: @repjustinamash
IMDB: http://amash.house.gov/

I can see how you would be such a Trump worshiper.  You know absolutely nothing about the ME.  You probably cheered when Trump let Turkey go in and once again cleanse Christians from Syria.   Trump said that Syria was nothing but "sand and death".  If you were a Christian you would know that the road to Damascus is in Syria and Syrian Christians have existed since Christianity has existed.  And the same is true in every ME country.  Christians have existed.  But thanks to Trump in Syrian things have gotten much worse since he abandoned our ally the Kurds and allowed Turkey to come in and take over Christian homes and land.

Palestine - philistine

Philistines

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/philistines/

There has always been war between philistines and Hebrews.

But that doesn't mean that Christians do not live in Palestinian land.

Palestinians: The Nightmare of Christians
by Khaled Abu Toameh
December 24, 2016 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9634/palestinian-christians

So they are persecuted by Muslims and they are persecuted by Jews

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/church-leaders-israeli-court-ruling-threatens-christian-presence-in-jerusalem/

Christian Persecution in 'Hostile' Israel Highlighted by Evangelical Group; 'Some May Disagree and Even Take Offense,' Says Nonprofit

The Voice of the Martyrs, a Christian nonprofit that highlights the persecution of Christians worldwide, has drawn its attention this month to the hostilities faced by Christians in the Holy Land, and acknowledges that some might find its "position of highlighting Israel as a hostile nation" disagreeable and offensive.

"There's no persecution in the Holy Land … unless you share your faith," reads the quote on the cover of The Voice of the Martyr's February 2014 newsletter. The quote is attributed to Steven Khoury, an Arab Israeli Christian who pastors churches in Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Pastor Khoury has spoken in the media of witnessing church members being attacked because of their faith, and of losing an uncle who was martyred.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-persecution-in-hostile-israel-highlighted-by-evangelical-group-some-may-disagree-and-even-take-offense-says-nonprofit.html

Its no surprise that Christians are never mentioned in ME Peace Plans.  Because Jesus said since they hated Him they would hate you also. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2020, 08:11:29 pm »
WRONG.  Amash heritage is from Palestine. He supports Palestine which is HAMAS=MUSLIM . He supports, OMAR in congress. He is not Christian. You think Barak HUSSEIN obama, osama is Christian too?  lol SO, YOU ARE,  FROM M.E.   AMASH after being called out for being a RINO...changed to being an "INDEPENDENT."  He is a muslim.   I would NEVER think, in ALWAYS terms or everyone. I don't believe you are Christian or American either.  UNDERMINING OUR PRESiDENT WITH EVERY POST.  HOW IS THAT CHRISTIAN OR PATRIOTIC?    IT ISN'T.  I get the feeing you are here to undermine our whole country.

But back home in Michigan, many people who know Amash say they're not surprised at all by his willingness to go against his own party — even if that decision costs him his seat in Congress.

"Five-year-old Justin Amash was a lot like 39-year-old Justin Amash is like," says Jordan Bush, who first met Amash when they were in kindergarten.

Bush says Amash is diligent and intentional. Someone who doesn't bend his principles.

Other longtime friends echo similar sentiments. In high school, Amash became known for always finishing his homework, even if it meant his friends had to wait to hang out. Amash eventually went on to become valedictorian.

Amash's parents are both immigrants. His mother is originally from Syria. His father, Attallah, came to the United States in 1956 as a Christian refugee from Palestine.

"Justin just always had a keen sense of what was at stake in terms of what governments do or don't do, how much they interfere, how much they limit themselves," says Jessica Bratt Carle, who got to know Amash in high school.

By the time Bratt Carle and Bush got to know the Amash family, they had built a successful family business, which they still own.

"I think a lot of that work ethic," Bush says, "largely comes from his father."

When Justin Amash got elected to Congress, Bush served in his district office. He says he saw the same person there that he did in kindergarten.

"Justin is the least surprising representative in Congress once you have an understanding of how he views his role," Bush says.

That role, according to Bush, is to uphold the Constitution and protect individual liberty.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/15/732511971/who-is-justin-amash-and-why-is-he-willing-to-go-against-his-own-party
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2020, 08:12:31 pm »
No Christian would be FOR TRANNIES.....it is a mental disorder.  AMASH RINO STRIKES AGAIN. Why do you defend AMASH?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2020, 08:21:01 pm »
No Christian would be FOR TRANNIES.....it is a mental disorder.  AMASH RINO STRIKES AGAIN. Why do you defend AMASH?

Christians and Trannies?

In a matter of a week, the much-vaunted “conservative” Supreme Court sided with two lower court decisions in separate cases to force the state of Idaho to offer a castration “operation” to a male inmate who thinks he’s a female and to release 837 criminals in Ohio. Meanwhile, the court refuse to intervene on behalf of our inalienable rights being trampled every day by state governments. If this is what a conservative Supreme Court is all about, I’d hate to see what a liberal court looks like.

It’s truly hard to conjure up a more extreme ruling from a court than one suggesting that it’s cruel and unusual punishment NOT to offer a castration to a male inmate in prison requesting one. Yet that is exactly what the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals did when three judges issued an order in August requiring Idaho’s Department of Corrections to fund “gender confirmation surgery” for Adree Edmo.

Unfortunately, none of us are shocked by the depravity from the Ninth Circuit any more. What is shocking, however, is the fact that the Supreme Court refused to stay the ruling last Thursday. One would have expected the high court that is supposedly conservative to easily overturn this decision at the first opportunity. In Estelle v. Gamble (1976), the Supreme Court already set the standard of an Eighth Amendment violation for denying medical care to prisoners as “only medical care so unconscionable as to fall below society’s minimum standards of decency.” Moreover, a First Circuit ruling in 2014 and a Fifth Circuit ruling in March 2019 stated the exact opposite of the Ninth Circuit.

Yet on May 21, the Supreme Court denied the motion from Idaho to stay the Ninth Circuit’s order. According to the court’s order, only Justices Thomas and Alito would have granted the application for stay from the state. How the other three GOP appointees, especially Roberts and Kavanaugh who seem to worship precedent, could allow a ruling like this to stand is stupefying.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-conservative-supreme-court-sides-liberal-courts-transgender-prison-surgery-criminal-release/

Gorsuch’s Supreme Court opinion for LGBTQ rights sends a shudder through conservative ranks

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/06/18/national-politics/gorsuchs-supreme-court-opinion-for-lgbtq-rights-sends-a-shudder-through-conservative-ranks/

[…] Gorsuch framed the question before the court as a straightforward one: “Today,” he wrote, “we must decide whether an employer can fire someone simply for being homosexual or transgender.” The answer to that question, he continued, “is clear.” When an employer fires an employee “for being homosexual or transgender,” that employer “fires that person for traits or actions it would not have questioned in members of a different sex. Sex plays a necessary and undisguisable role in the decision, exactly what Title VII forbids.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/15/supreme-court-votes-6-3-to-recognize-to-recognize-gay-and-transgender-under-1964-civil-rights-act-definition-of-sex/

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2020, 08:27:58 pm »
And here is another thing @LegalAmerican  Amash scores 88% Conservative on Liberty Score Card.  Much better than many RINO's.  Certainly better than the Jeff Vandrew who just won and is endorsed by Trump, Planned Parenthood and Sierra Club.

https://www.conservativereview.com/scorecard/justin-amash/

I like Justin Amash policy on Transgender about as much as I like Trumps Supreme Court picks stance on it.  I don't.  But believe me.  If I had a choice between Amash and Trump I would choose Amash.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:31:00 pm by Chosen Daughter »