Author Topic: Three Churches Have Burned in Just Over 24 Hours, But You Wouldn’t Know It If You Watch National New  (Read 2734 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Yeah, that's pretty much what I sought. Why the condescension?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

He left North Africa 10 years ago, by his admission, most countries there are heavily Muslim.
(Not De Blasio, but the guy who was jabbering at the guy who wanted to talk.)

CORRECT.  The guy who was painting the BLM sign is a muslim. Not de Blasio.  How did he think it was Bill?  Does NOT matter if a muslim lives in America or EVEN takes an oath for America. Like the BOSTON BOMBERS..said, they lied

(A muslim is someone who follows Koran teachings.  Not all ARABS or people from M.E. are muslims, but MOST ARE. For a certain poster on here, who I think, is here to undermine our country. Not you.)

1- Jihad, defined as** "to war against non-Muslims **to establish the religion," *is the* duty of every Muslim**and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is *obligatory for a Muslim to lie **if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the ****sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad,** a Muslim is obliged to lie** and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."
http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

Offline LegalAmerican

The California fire did get some national coverage, but not the others. The Alabama fire received local news coverage.

I understood your title.  Not much NATIONAL NEWS.....ROUND THE CLOCK....
I agree & understood your point. Seems others don't. 

rangerrebew

Catholic Churches Across The Country Burned, Vandalized Over The Weekend
By  Emily Zanotti

Jul 13th, 2020   DailyWire.com

At least four Catholic churches in four states were vandalized over the weekend in a string of attacks that have authorities wondering whether religious icons and statues are next to be targeted by anti-racism and “anti-fascist” protesters.

Fox News reports that churches in California, New York, Massachusetts, and Florida were all targeted by vandals, and several historic churches suffered major damage in arson attacks.

“A man in Florida plowed his vehicle into the Queen of Peace Catholic Church as it was preparing for morning Mass on Saturday, poured gasoline in the foyer, and then set the building on fire before driving off, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office reports,” according to Fox.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/catholic-churches-across-the-country-burned-vandalized-over-the-weekend?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=071320-news&utm_campaign=position3

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One was a fundie "speaks in tongues" church,one was a Catholic Church,and chances are the third one was also Catholic.

In other words,the focus was on Christianity,not religion itself.

If *I* were leading up that investigation,I would be thinking "Islam".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they were what the media calls, 'a Black Church', it would be all over the news 24/7.

@240B

That's how we all know they were Cracka Churches.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Look, this muslim painted the BLM sign in front of Trump Tower.  Takeover. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@LegalAmerican

And he defaced public property while the media looked on and the police did nothing.

Tells you a little about the rule of law in NYC,doesn't it?

Offline PeteS in CA

@LegalAmerican

And he defaced public property while the media looked on and the police did nothing.

@sneakypete I've posted it in this thread twice already: This is Mayor deBlah-Blah's doing, not some random Muslim with stencils and paint. deBlah-Blah authorized it and ordered that it be done.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/de-blasio-plans-to-install-blm-mural-in-front-of-trump-tower/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/de-blasio-blames-trump-for-blm-mural-by-trump-tower-controversy/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/bill-de-blasio-plaints-black-lives-matter-street/story?id=71690137
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 04:09:07 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Any chance this thread could get back in the same county as its rails? You know, go back to its original topic? *****rollingeyes*****

DDGing around a bit, the Alabama fire is still under investigation. The building had not been used for services or gatherings since March. The fire started in the sanctuary. One not quite wild speculation I would suggest is homeless squatters who started a fire for cooking or ?? ... or maybe Magenta-Spotted Chartreuse Neptunians.

As for the Mission fire, https://www.dailynews.com/2020/07/13/san-gabriel-mission-church-fire-began-in-choir-loft-official-says/ , it also is under investigation still. Apparently the fire started in the choir loft, rather an odd place I would think for arson (the risk of being trapped in the fire would seem rather high). But given recent @#$%ing on historical figures and structures, arson does seem very plausible, with BLM//Antifoid types being likely culprits. The Mission is about a mile and a quarter from the I-10 freeway, just east of Los Angeles (in Alhambra, I think), so easy access and egress for arsonists.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 04:27:13 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I hear we're up to 7 churches now?
The Republic is lost.

Offline GrouchoTex

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

MSM silence abounds....

I hadn't heard anything about it, but here....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hadn't heard anything about it, but here....

But but but.....  The MSN news feed headlines someone vandalizing the BLM street sign across from Trump Tower.   That's big news.  (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

But but but.....  The MSN news feed headlines someone vandalizing the BLM street sign across from Trump Tower.   That's big news.  (/s)

The headline on that story said "Vandal"

Looks like they misspelled "Hero"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I've posted it in this thread twice already: This is Mayor deBlah-Blah's doing, not some random Muslim with stencils and paint. deBlah-Blah authorized it and ordered that it be done.

And WHO in NYC gives the cops orders on what crimes to focus on,and what crimes to ignore?

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

One was a fundie "speaks in tongues" church,one was a Catholic Church,and chances are the third one was also Catholic.

In other words,the focus was on Christianity,not religion itself.

If *I* were leading up that investigation,I would be thinking "Islam".

THANK YOU!   Most everyone has to pretend, it isn't jihad & takeover.   At 20% of their strength, this is what they do.  WE HAVE THE RODE MAP! 
-------------------------------------
**Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.**
Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Offline LegalAmerican

I hear we're up to 7 churches now?

And authority has no clue?  RIGHT?     :shrug:
--------

***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

s, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
THANK YOU!   Most everyone has to pretend, it isn't jihad & takeover.   At 20% of their strength, this is what they do.  WE HAVE THE RODE MAP! 
-------------------------------------
**Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.**
Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Here is the full text that I periodically share the forum.  Dates back almost  10 years, but still is 100% spot on....

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2013/06/03/muslim-behaviorterrorism-correlated-with-population-size/#.dpuf
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 02:13:34 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline PeteS in CA

This is from a week ago, but it's about the most current and pertinent info I've found so far, https://www.ocregister.com/2020/07/12/investigators-mission-san-gabriel-fire-probe-yields-no-aha-moment/

Investigators: Mission San Gabriel fire probe yields no ‘aha moment’

Investigators were at the scene until late Saturday, and likely will not return to the site Sunday, (San Gabriel Fire Department Capt.) Negrete said.

“They collected what they thought might be pertinent,” he said. “They felt pretty comfortable leaving the scene yesterday.” Investigators can return to the sealed burn area to collect additional evidence if needed, he said.
“It’s going to take about another week, once they continuously meet and discuss all their findings,” Negrete said of the investigators. “They really don’t have anything new —  there wasn’t an ‘aha moment’ that they came across.”

He said the investigation includes proving and disproving — in the latter, reviewing contrary evidence that may dispel a theory.

The City of San Gabriel issued a statement on Saturday saying, “Though a formal cause has not yet been determined, a preliminary investigation shows no immediate sign of arson.”
The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was assisting in the probe of the fire “due to the nature of the fire,” Negrete said, referring to the blaze at a church as well as the recent vandalism to Serra statues elsewhere.

A dog from the Los Angeles Fire Department was also on the scene Saturday, sniffing to see if any accelerants were used to start the fire, Negrete said.

My almost baseless WAGs would be electrical fire (Mission San Gabriel was not among the best maintained of the still-standing missions) or some intersection of anti-mission "Native Americans" and Antifoids (because current events). At this point I think electrical fire a bit more likely, because older buildings tend to incorporate old wiring done to old codes plus additions and repairs that might not have complied with code.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't tell me,let me guess.

NONE of them had the words "AME Zion" or "Baptist" in them,did they?

Offline LegalAmerican

Here is the full text that I periodically share the forum.  Dates back almost  10 years, but still is 100% spot on....

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2013/06/03/muslim-behaviorterrorism-correlated-with-population-size/#.dpuf

THANK YOU...TOO.   888high58888