Author Topic: God Raises Up Kings or Nations and Removes Them | Larry W. Wilson  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
God Raises Up Kings or Nations and Removes Them | Larry W. Wilson

“Before Him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by Him as worthless and less than nothing. To whom, then, will you compare God? What image will you compare Him to?” (Isaiah 40:17,18 )

Civilizations come and go, and governments rise and fall.  Because our Creator loves people, He also blesses each nation with a span of time so it might prosper and do well, but this blessing ends when a nation becomes degenerate, rebellious, and unfit for self-rule.  When God determines that extended mercy for a nation has no redeeming effect, He marginalizes or destroys that nation.

Many Christians understand that God destroyed the world in Noah’s day because it became evil, but this is only part of the picture!  God drowned all but eight people in Noah’s day to free future generations from the evil conduct that belonged to their parents and grandparents.  The Lord created the Earth and it belongs to Him.  He loves future generations just as much as He loves the present generation.  When it becomes evident to Him that future generations will be ruined by the behaviors passed down by parents and grandparents, He wipes out the present generation. He did this in Noah’s day.  In more recent times, He did this with World Wars I and II.  Surprisingly, a God of love imposed these wars during the first half of the 20th century so the world’s population would grow and flourish 75 more years before needing another world war.  “But the Lord is the true God; He is the living God, the eternal King. When He is angry, the Earth trembles; the nations cannot endure His wrath.” (Jeremiah 10:10) ‘I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.’ ” (Isaiah 45:7)

Many Christians will not accept the premise that a God of love destroys nations when they become decadent and degenerate. (Ezekiel 14:12-21)  Notice what the Lord said to Ezekiel: “ ‘Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its men and their animals, even if these three men – Noah, Daniel and Job – were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness,’ declares the Sovereign Lord. . . . ‘Or if I bring a sword against that country and say, ‘Let the sword pass throughout the land,’ and I kill its men and their animals, as surely as I live,’ declares the Sovereign Lord, ‘even if these three men were in it, they could not save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved.’ ” (Ezekiel 14:13-18)

World War III is Coming!............

https://wake-up.org/morality/god-raises-up-kings-or-nations-and-removes-them-larry-w-wilson.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: God Raises Up Kings or Nations and Removes Them | Larry W. Wilson
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 09:11:55 pm »
God does not reward depravity. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 07:40:52 am »

SIGH.

Yes. God crashes and raises up nations according to His priorities & values.

True, he doesn't reward depravity etc.

No. imho, WWI, WWII were not, per se, chosen of God to destroy evildoers.

ALL THE WARS FROM THE FRENCH REVOLUTION ON WERE CAUSED DELIBERATELY BY THE SATANIC GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY.

1. One of their main purposes was to re-arrange the geopolitical landscape more toward their tyrannical satanic world government.

2. Another purpose was to genocidally kill off more humans. That's one of the purposes of abortion/infanticide.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 01:45:03 pm »
Our utopia achieved society looks quite similar to Sodom & Gomorrah,and with the End Times straight ahead !  Yet it is not finished, they need more Christian votes to finish what they have near accomplished.  The Lord said; You cannot serve two gods, yet so many claim to be of God and yet politically serve Satan far more and better than God.  Also, These people serve me with their lips, not their hearts.  The road to hell is filled (over filled) with protests of good intentions.  (Hitlery says to judge her by them).  Satan laughs :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 02:59:06 am »
Our utopia achieved society looks quite similar to Sodom & Gomorrah,and with the End Times straight ahead !  Yet it is not finished, they need more Christian votes to finish what they have near accomplished.  The Lord said; You cannot serve two gods, yet so many claim to be of God and yet politically serve Satan far more and better than God.  Also, These people serve me with their lips, not their hearts.  The road to hell is filled (over filled) with protests of good intentions.  (Hitlery says to judge her by them).  Satan laughs :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :yowsa:

Worthy points.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/