Author Topic: Armed intruder dead in Fairfax County after occupant thwarts home invasion attempt  (Read 383 times)

Offline EdinVA

RESTON, Va. (ABC7) — An armed intruder is dead after attempting to break-in to a Reston, Va. apartment, according to police. 
https://wjla.com/news/local/armed-intruder-dead-fairfax-county

Evidently we are not as helpless in Northern Virginia as some folks believe....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Evidently we are not as helpless in Northern Virginia as some folks believe....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Good.  More of that is needed. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,I wonder why the dead man's name wasn't mentioned?

I'm betting it was something like "Qualfani 20 Mule Team Boraxo".

De bruthas jist cain;t get a brake! Hit bees racist bullets and racists what bees killin'-in de bruthas,hoo wuz jist seek-in de monies stolen frum dem by the white racists!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

I bet he never tries that again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!