Author Topic: Dem Senator Hirono Claims Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists  (Read 542 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Senator Hirono Claims Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists

It seems COVID and the protests are not enough for the MSM to worry about, so they decided to find a true Trump hater to say what all libs seem to feel. During an interview with MSNBC, Hawaiian Dem Senator Hirono claimed that the country needs to start dealing with the racism in our country and Trump's followers who hate immigrants and are white supremacists.

“We now have three crises that we’re having to deal with, and it’s a pandemic, we have an economic crisis, we have police brutality and systemic racism crisis,” Hirono said. “And so what’s happening is that really covering for the president and his failures is the operating principle for his enablers. … We should be dealing with the pandemic, with the opening of schools. You just did a perfect coverage on the concerns that everyone has about schools reopening.“We should be dealing with the economic crisis,” Hirono started.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/dem-senator-hirono-claims-trump-supporters-are-white-supremacists/

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Dem Senator Hirono Claims Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 07:20:53 pm »
Senator Hirono is loony tunes

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 07:48:12 pm »

A product of the Hawaiian public school system, which has tolerated 'Kill Haole Day' every year for decades.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 07:49:52 pm »

Trump-Wasted. She's the one who has said she will ask every Trump judicial nominee whether they have sexually assaulted a woman. Because Orange Man BAD!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 07:51:45 pm »
Trump-Wasted. She's the one who has said she will ask every Trump judicial nominee whether they have sexually assaulted a woman. Because Orange Man BAD!

Yep, one and the same.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 08:06:22 pm »
A liberal DEM from Hawaii -- who really cares?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 03:00:12 am »
I am tired of idiots like this bimbo elected to high places.  Is this really the best that Hawaii can do, even within the Dem ranks?  This woman makes Forest Gump look like a genius.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2020, 03:18:54 am »
Every time Mazie speaks I hear Jerry Lewis in my head going 'HEY CRAZY LADY!'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2020, 03:21:22 am »
I am tired of idiots like this bimbo elected to high places.  Is this really the best that Hawaii can do, even within the Dem ranks?  This woman makes Forest Gump look like a genius.

But is she dumber than Patty Murray?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 04:35:14 pm »
Patty Murray?  I had to look her up and discovered she has been a US senator for 27 years.  I have never heard her speak, so I do not know exactly how dumb she is, but suffice to say, the state of Washington is loaded with wingnut liberals.

What happened in Seattle this summer clearly demonstrates just how dumb the Dems in Washington are.

One of my close friends from Pittsburgh has a son in Seattle, working for Google, and he makes boku money, but he is dumb as a stump politically. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 07:40:15 pm »
Patty Murray?  I had to look her up and discovered she has been a US senator for 27 years.  I have never heard her speak, so I do not know exactly how dumb she is

Patty Murray: The Stupidest Person in America

Ann Coulter   |   Sep 29, 2010

.  .  .  Murray, whose college major was "recreation," got her start in politics fighting to save her own useless government job.

The laughably apocryphal story she tells is that she was told by some crusty old male politician -- still unnamed decades later: "You're just a mom in tennis shoes -- you can't make a difference!" (You know how politicians love gratuitously insulting their constituents.)

This stuck in Murray's craw and so, filled with righteous anger, she ran for state office and won as a "mom in tennis shoes."

The real story is that Murray was teaching a "parenting" class at a community college, which no one was taking, so the state decided to cut it. Murray's reaction was, "Wait -- I'm a public employee! You have no right to fire me!"  .  .  .

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2010/09/29/patty-murray-the-stupidest-person-in-america-n762151
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 08:50:06 pm »
She's probably projecting....Leftists do that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis