Author Topic: BLM Murals Are Being Defaced In Cities Throughout The Country  (Read 649 times)

Offline Hoodat

Black Lives Matter Murals Are Being Defaced In Cities Throughout The Country

Tommy Beer   |   Jul 9, 2020,05:42pm EDT

• A portion of a street mural, which had been completed just two weeks ago in Oak Park (an Illinois neighborhood north of Chicago), was vandalized overnight Tuesday into Wednesday.
  • Overnight Monday into Tuesday, in Martinez, California, local police opened an investigation after "White Lives Matter" was illegally painted onto a roadway.
  • Just three days earlier in Martinez, a couple (who would later be charged with a hate crime) was filmed vandalizing a city-approved Black Lives Matter mural, located outside a courthouse.
  • On Monday, state police in Vermont informed the Attorney General's Office that two Black Lives Matter roadway murals and a "Black Trans Lives Matter" mural were defaced.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/07/09/black-lives-matter-murals-are-being-defaced-in-cities-throughout-the-country/#5cbcfe2c2958

People are expressing their disdain for racist murals that are not all-inclusive.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

Re: BLM Murals Are Being Defaced In Cities Throughout The Country
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 11:52:10 pm »
That's a real shame.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 12:00:45 am »
(Insert Seinfeld meme gif here)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 12:13:48 am »
Exactly the same as painting "KKK" on the roads during the 1950s, which was also supported by politicians.
Those were defaced as well.
Or painting "ISIS" all over the city.
Any time a violent racist supremacist group writes their "tag" on public property, there is going to be trouble. They are asking for trouble by doing this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 10:30:56 pm »
Exactly the same as painting "KKK" on the roads during the 1950s, which was also supported by politicians.
Those were defaced as well.
Or painting "ISIS" all over the city.
Any time a violent racist supremacist group writes their "tag" on public property, there is going to be trouble. They are asking for trouble by doing this.

And they'll get it.   :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 10:56:38 pm »
GOOD. ANTIFA, BLM...NBP= NATION  OF  ISLAM.   ALL FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS.  Some other Obama's.  ALL are useful idiots.
  WANTING COMMUNISM.....death. 

Offline mortarman

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 01:16:57 am »
Better those than monuments.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 01:29:39 am »
So, if it is for/about BLM or antifa, it is a mural, a work of art, otherwise it is graffiti/defacing... clear?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 01:32:27 am »
They're not "murals", it's simply marxist graffiti and it needs wiped out...effin' trash and those who support 'em.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 01:45:22 am »
They're not "murals", it's simply marxist graffiti and it needs wiped out...effin' trash and those who support 'em.

:thumbsup:  Agree,  graffiti....TRYING TO CALL IT SOMETHING...SPECIAL.  NOT A MURAL.  Defacing our streets and buildings.  That word game,  all marxists  use.