Author Topic: BREAKING: BLM Thug Attacks Group Of Children On Trip To DC(VIDEO)  (Read 424 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: BLM Thug Attacks Group Of Children On Trip To DC(VIDEO)

(Gateway Pundit) – A racist black lives matter thug was recently filmed harassing, screaming at and threatening white children on a trip to Washington DC.

This was absolutely disgusting.

So will the left defend this too?

Or will they ignore it like the rest of the rioting, looting and beatings?

https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking-blm-thug-attacks-group-of-children-on-trip-to-dcvideo/

Offline mortarman

Re: BREAKING: BLM Thug Attacks Group Of Children On Trip To DC(VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 03:30:06 pm »
How's the country's rope production going. If we run out of tall trees, there are plenty of lamp posts an' highway overpasses.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 03:30:38 pm »
What a guy.  Thug attacks children in his own element.  Freakin' coward.  One of these days he's going to bother a youth outing, with one of the kids being a martial arts master.  Hope they get a film of that one. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 05:09:03 pm »
Someone needs a good @$$ kicking
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.