Author Topic: Just Say ‘No’ to the Revolution  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

Just Say ‘No’ to the Revolution
« on: July 10, 2020, 11:03:47 am »
Just Say ‘No’ to the Revolution

It's our turn to #Resist.
Tue Jul 7, 2020 Mark Tapson

As the militantly ignorant shock troops of a new Cultural Revolution rampage across the United States of America in an orgy of statue-toppling, cop-killing, and flag-burning, they continue to be met with a stunning lack of resistance. President Trump’s stirring Independence Day speech aside, the country’s leaders are worse than useless: Democrat politicians support the chaos, and Republican politicians generally are too feckless to take action. Conservative citizens are too law-abiding to fight fire with fire, and so the mob, stoked by the activist news media and facing no consequences for their anarchy, tears down America unopposed.

Instead of resistance, a wave of self-flagellating public apologies and corporate appeasement has swept through guilt-ridden, white America, which has simply rolled over for the violent revolutionaries of the Black Lives Matter racial extortion racket. One notable recent example of Americans embracing their own humiliation before the rabid mob: the country music band Lady Antebellum has chosen to rename itself “Lady A,” because the band members found themselves “regretful and embarrassed” by the word antebellum and its purported “associations” with the Civil War and slavery. Of course, the band didn’t pick the original name to honor slavery, but simply as a nod to the Southern antebellum-style home “where we took our first photos.” But innocuous explanations aren’t sufficient anymore, because the totalitarian left has booby-trapped the cultural landscape into a minefield of ultra-heightened racial sensitivity.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/just-say-no-revolution-mark-tapson/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Just Say ‘No’ to the Revolution
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 01:39:06 pm »
TO be frank, (but not so frank the MODs will have to edit this post) screw them. Screw their little tantrum over things NO ONE can do anything to change that happened well before any of our lifetimes.

It makes as much sense to rant about making eunuchs of the Roman slaves who tended Caesar's wife and tearing down the Coliseum because it represented a patriarchal male dominated and violent society.

So, "revolutionaries" >snort! spit!< go ahead, put up your little idols to the false gods of your revolution. Let the pigeons sh*t on your efforts. Little pissants always try to seem large and important by tearing down those who are.

And as for the sick F***s who grovel before those they don't know over sins they haven't committed, GET A THERAPIST! Your servile need for being dominated and punished has been noted, and it's either that or a ball gag and a dominatrix. I'm not sure which would be cheaper or more beneficial, but either way, someone gets a job.

I apologize for nothing I haven't done wrong, and kneel only before Almighty God.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 01:44:57 pm »
Conservative citizens are too law-abiding to fight fire with fire...

Money quote... but for how long...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 01:50:07 pm »
TO be frank, (but not so frank the MODs will have to edit this post) screw them. Screw their little tantrum over things NO ONE can do anything to change that happened well before any of our lifetimes.

It makes as much sense to rant about making eunuchs of the Roman slaves who tended Caesar's wife and tearing down the Coliseum because it represented a patriarchal male dominated and violent society.

So, "revolutionaries" >snort! spit!< go ahead, put up your little idols to the false gods of your revolution. Let the pigeons sh*t on your efforts. Little pissants always try to seem large and important by tearing down those who are.

And as for the sick F***s who grovel before those they don't know over sins they haven't committed, GET A THERAPIST! Your servile need for being dominated and punished has been noted, and it's either that or a ball gag and a dominatrix. I'm not sure which would be cheaper or more beneficial, but either way, someone gets a job.

I apologize for nothing I haven't done wrong, and kneel only before Almighty God.
Nice rant 888high58888

The essay presents a realistic appraisal of where this is all going. In summary, it will get worse before it gets better and the solution will involve ALL of us, no one sits it out.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 01:57:35 pm »
Money quote... but for how long...
Slow to anger to the point of war, I must note that Western Civilizations tend not to rant in the street and burn stores they loot, but to burn continents.

When the situation warrants, and not without considerable soul searching and attempts to find a more peaceful yet palatable resolution, when every peaceful means of reaching that solution has been exhausted, when the depredations persist, such anger and determination has been mustered to take on the World's superpower and defeat it.
That is how this country was created, not by the sweat of slaves, but by the blood of ordinary men yearning to be free.
We will gladly accept the company of those who also wish to be free, but not at the expense of our own freedom. Those who wish to destroy what we have built have, indeed, declared war upon us, our lives, and our country by their actions, and those actions will not lead to victory for those actors, but when sufficiently incited, their extermination.

Those who sow that wind will reap the whirlwind.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 02:06:39 pm »
Nice rant 888high58888

The essay presents a realistic appraisal of where this is all going. In summary, it will get worse before it gets better and the solution will involve ALL of us, no one sits it out.
Yep. Either it stops, or at some point, the People will stop it. It will be ugly, but may be necessary.

In the meantime, we can boycott all the brands that cater to this madness, the shows of the actors who duck back behind their gates and security details after trying to stay relevant by marching in lockstep with the opposition or catering to it otherwise, and every sport which professionally bends its knee to this farce. Because when the rule of law breaks down, the bleeding will start. It already has in places, where the "revolution" is eating its own, and the media are tying themselves in knots trying to ignore and justify reality. The partisan insanity of the Communists and the Left has reached a pitch not known since the 60s, and some of the same people are involved still.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 02:29:10 pm »

:yowsa:  More please!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 12:19:57 am »
Mr. Tapson:
"As the militantly ignorant shock troops of a new Cultural Revolution rampage across the United States of America in an orgy of statue-toppling, cop-killing, and flag-burning, they continue to be met with a stunning lack of resistance"

Part of the "long march through the institutions" of the United States has been to condition many of the youth of America so that they will not put up any resistance, but instead cheer on the marxist insurgents.

At this point, I see nothing which will bring them back into the fold.

And of course, we have thousands of party cadres, some dating back to the boomer generation, who have "educated" these young to believe what they do. And who continue to indoctrinate unimpeded within our schools and universities.

We must be willing to remove them and prevent them from being in a position to influence the young again. A modern-day "blacklist" would do this quite well.

Consider what they will do to us, when they get the chance.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2020, 01:49:04 am »
Oh,HELL NO!

You asshats have finally got me looking forward to it,so don't punk out now!

BRING IT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!