Author Topic: Jill Biden promises if Biden's elected 'no more Betsy DeVos'  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden promises if Biden's elected 'no more Betsy DeVos'
By Tal Axelrod - 07/09/20 10:49 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) and his wife Jill Biden tore into Education Secretary Betsy DeVos Wednesday as she pushes for a reopening of schools this fall amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“Joe believes that the best policies don't come from politics, they come from classrooms and educators. And that's where his plan comes from. And it's what I like to call educator-approved. And the first thing he's going to do is pick a secretary of Education, who is a public school educator and has experience in the classroom,” Jill Biden said at a fundraiser. “I mean I hear that, again and again and again — no more Betsy DeVos.”

“Four years of Betsy DeVos is more than enough. We need a Secretary of Education who is actually a public school educator,” the former vice president added in a tweet.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/506549-jill-biden-promises-if-bidens-elected-no-more-betsy-devos
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Jill Biden promises if Biden's elected 'no more Betsy DeVos'
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 03:41:12 pm »
We need a Secretary of Education who is actually a public school educator,” the former vice president added in a tweet.

Hmmm  :pondering: I wonder who that could be....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 03:58:12 pm »
Big talk from a woman who's going to live out the rest her days in Bumfu*k, Delaware changing Joe's bibs.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 02:57:47 am »
What she is actually saying is that the person that will be Sec of Education will be a unionist, plain and simple.

Unions had their day, but their numbers have dwindled for good reason.  Biden sucking up to unions is a mistake, for union workers will not vote for a man that plans to unemploy 50% of them with his policies.

One union group soon to go the route of the blacksmith are school teachers.  In the next 30 years, they will be fully replaced with technology.  I anticipated it in the 1990s,, when I was on a school board, I could see it coming.  I sat next to our Asst Superintendent, and said this to him, and his comment back was, "you're a pr*ck".  What can I say, he loved me.  I led the members of the board that stopped him being the new superintendent when the time came.

Imagine, when asked by his friend, the president of the board, 'you have worked here for 27 years, tell us about what you consider to be your greatest accomplishment here?'  Now, imagine 1.5 minutes going bu, and not so much as a AH from the man to clear his throat.  Shocking.  If someone asked me that question, I could rattle off ten things easily without thinking about it, all great accomplishments. 

It is because of dolts like this man that our education system is in as bad a shape as it is, and that is in part due to unions and weak management.  Management are people that emerged from the unions, and remain somewhat loyal to the unions.  ANd Biden wants to kiss their posterior.  He too is the ultimate dolt!!!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 03:03:21 am »
Big talk from a woman who's going to live out the rest her days in Bumfu*k, Delaware changing Joe's bibs.

Priceless.  Sounds like Jill should be the one running for President here, not Joe.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 03:27:04 am »
I think it is safe to say that at the slightest, she is the seeing eye dog, and maybe, the wizard behind the curtain.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 02:02:39 pm »
We need a Secretary of Education who is actually a public school educator,” the former vice president added in a tweet.

IOW, private schools and homeschoolers will be undermined and attacked by a Biden Administration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 02:05:27 pm »
IOW, private schools and homeschoolers will be undermined and attacked by a Biden Administration.

You can bet on it with 100% certainty of winning.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 02:07:26 pm »

Joe's needed a bib for some years now. Still, Jill's association with him in his official capacity has paid her and her family pretty well. Its no wonder she is desperate to see it continue.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:12:07 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 02:09:15 pm »
i.e., banned.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org