Author Topic: Trump: 'Shouldn't be hard' for Kanye West to take away votes from Biden  (Read 287 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump: 'Shouldn't be hard' for Kanye West to take away votes from Biden
BY MARTY JOHNSON - 07/11/20 09:07 AM EDT

President Trump on Saturday expressed confidence that rapper Kanye West — who recently announced that he plans to launch a late bid for the White House — could steal votes from Trump's presumptive Democratic opponent in November, former Vice President Joe Biden.

"That shouldn’t be hard," Trump tweeted, referring to West taking votes away from Biden. "Corrupt Joe has done nothing good for Black people!"

West in the past has been a big Trump supporter, meeting with the president multiple times and often wearing Trump's signature red "Make America Great Again" hat.

However, when announcing his presidential bid, West told Forbes that he is "taking the red hat off" and that Trump no longer has his support.
“It looks like one big mess to me,” West, 43, said. “One of the main reasons I wore the red hat as a protest to the segregation of votes in the Black community. ... Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506875-trump-shouldnt-be-hard-for-kanye-west-to-take-away-votes-from-biden
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Kanye took millions in PPP loan.  And he gave millions to BLM.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.