Author Topic: Woman attains Green Beret rank for first time in US military history  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman attains Green Beret rank for first time in US military history
by Spencer Neale, Breaking News Reporter |
 | July 09, 2020 07:52 PM

A woman will join the ranks of the Army's most prestigious special operations unit for the first time in United States history.

Speaking during the graduation ceremony for the U.S. Army on Thursday, Commanding General for Army Special Operations Command Lt. Gen. Fran Beaudette encouraged graduates to break through barriers and "smash" stereotypes.

“From here, you will go forward and join the storied formation of the Green Berets where you will do what you are trained to do: challenge assumptions, break down barriers, smash through stereotypes, innovate, and achieve the impossible,” Beaudette said.

The female soldier, whose name is being withheld due to privacy statutes, completed the grueling Q course and became the first woman to obtain the heralded honor since the Department of Defense cleared the way for women to enter the Army's special operations jobs in January 2016.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/woman-attains-green-beret-rank-for-first-time-in-us-military-history
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Woman attains Green Beret rank for first time in US military history
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 12:37:55 am »
And here I thought the Green Berets were trained to kill people.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 02:19:07 am »

Makes me wonder if a 'trannie'.   Named KATE?    OR DYKE.

Although the female soldier becomes the first woman recognized as a Green Beret, Capt. Kate Wilder completed the Q course but was denied acceptance into the program. Wilder later won a discrimination complaint against the U.S. Army and received a letter of certification.=ARTICLE

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 02:38:57 am »
I had no idea that Green Beret was a rank. Things have really changed over the last 50 years or so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 02:47:14 am »
Each branch has Special Operations elite units, trained to do lots of things, including killing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_special_operations_forces
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln