Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Collaboration with Sanders ‘Substantively Improved Biden’s Positions’ on Climate  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Penny Starr 9 Jul 2020

Democrat presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden, along with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), on Wednesday released recommendations for the party platform crafted by task forces set up by the former rivals, including far-left proposals intended to solve global warming.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and former Secretary of State John Kerry head up the climate change task force, and while it falls short of calling for an embrace of the Green New Deal it does include a faster timetable for achieving net-zero carbon emissions than Biden has thus far endorsed.

“I do believe that the Climate Task Force effort meaningfully & substantively improved Biden’s positions,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “Of course, like in any collaborative effort, there are areas of negotiation and compromise.”

“But I do believe that the Climate Task Force effort meaningfully & substantively improved Biden’s positions,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “I encourage you to engage the document critically and offer feedback or Qs.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/07/09/ocasio-cortez-collaboration-with-sanders-substantively-improved-bidens-positions-on-climate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In other related news, high-level Congressional sources say water is wet.  Film at 11.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: