Author Topic: NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Had Coronavirus After Network Documented His Recovery  (Read 628 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Had Coronavirus After Network Documented His Recovery
Washington Free Beacon, Jul 10, 2020

An NBC medical expert who was brought on air nearly a dozen times to detail his struggle with COVID-19 never had the virus, he revealed this week.

After believing he had the coronavirus in spite of getting negative tests, virologist and NBC News science contributor Dr. Joseph Fair tweeted Tuesday that he had tested negative for the antibodies and that the illness that hospitalized him in May "remains an undiagnosed mystery." Steve Krakauer reported on the developments for his Fourth Watch newsletter.

[...]

Fair appeared on Today from a New Orleans hospital bed in May 14, where he speculated he got the virus through his eyes while on a packed flight two weeks earlier. This happened, he said, despite taking precautions like wearing a mask and gloves.

Today host Hoda Kotb noted during the interview that Fair had received four negative tests for the virus but said, "clearly you have it." Fellow host Craig Melvin called Fair's "false negative" tests "scary," and cohost Savannah Guthrie called it a "cautionary tale."

More:  https://freebeacon.com/media/nbc-contributor-reveals-he-never-had-coronavirus-after-network-documented-his-recovery/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dan Rather would be proud......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Exploding gas tanks redux!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you can't write the story, BE the story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You are missing the point.
Despite whatever bug he did pick up, what they are pushing is the idea that you can have the virus and test negative 4 tines!
Which would mean things are even worse than the statistics say!

Pimping panic!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

And some of us have been saying masks don't help at all.  Just delays getting infected. I also, posted virus can get into your system through the eyes and EARS....seems this DR. FAIR confirms, how he thinks HE got infected.  THROUGH THE EYES. 

He was ill, lung issue and still nothing to determine what it was. 

Offline Smokin Joe

And some of us have been saying masks don't help at all.  Just delays getting infected. I also, posted virus can get into your system through the eyes and EARS....seems this DR. FAIR confirms, how he thinks HE got infected.  THROUGH THE EYES. 

He was ill, lung issue and still nothing to determine what it was.
Spoke with a pregnant lady cashiering at a lumberyard today who said she feels like crap after wearing a mask (as required by her employer) all day. The mask contains a pocket of exhaled CO2 that cuts down on how much oxygen you can get with each breath...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Spoke with a pregnant lady cashiering at a lumberyard today who said she feels like crap after wearing a mask (as required by her employer) all day. The mask contains a pocket of exhaled CO2 that cuts down on how much oxygen you can get with each breath...

Probably not good for baby either.  Breathing for two.  She needs to stop that mask wearing.  OR SNEAK FRESH AIR.  They say some people are exempt from wearing masks if there is another medical condition , contraindicating that.  I always say I need oxygen.  (We all do!)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:15:59 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

Probably not good for baby either.  Breathing for two.  She needs to stop that mask wearing.  OR SNEAK FRESH AIR.  They say some people are exempt from wearing masks if there is another medical condition , contraindicating that.  I always say I need oxygen.  (We all do!)
We talked about that (breathing for 2).

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

They should hold award ceremonies each year for these people. They can name it "The Cronkite Award for Creative Journalism".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!