Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Was Violent From The Start, And Media And Politicians Knew It  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Black Lives Matter Was Violent From The Start, And Media And Politicians Knew It
By the end of a year five police officers were killed and dozens wounded and hospitalized by Black Lives Matter radicals, BuzzFeed fondly looked back on 2016 as 'the year Black Lives Matter went global.'
July 8, 2020 By Christopher Bedford

The Black Lives Matter protests are radical, they are violent, and they have claimed innocent lives all over the country. This isn’t a surprise: We’ve watched this movement played out before by many of the exact same leaders and even under the exact same name. Now, through a combination of political foolishness, public amnesia, and willful media gaslighting, America gets to live it all again — and more civilians and police officers are being attacked and even killed.

The Black Lives Matter movement isn’t new at all. It’s the same loose collection of good-thinking people concerned over police violence and violent, anti-police and anti-family radicals as it was when it first gained national prominence in 2014.

As a refresher, the group was founded in 2013, during President Barack Obama’s second term and after the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin in Florida. It wasn’t until a rash of viral police-related deaths the next year that its national profile began to rise, including protests over the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, Eric Garner in New York City, and then the following year Freddie Gray in Baltimore and Walter Scott in North Charleston, South Carolina.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/08/black-lives-matter-was-violent-from-the-start-and-media-and-politicians-knew-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BLM is a Communist front organization bent on the destruction of the USA and they don't make any bones about it.  Never have as far as I'm aware.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
BLM is a Communist front organization bent on the destruction of the USA and they don't make any bones about it.  Never have as far as I'm aware.

With a 60% approval rating in this country.  Mind boggling how stupid people are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.