Author Topic: Thank you, Don Lemon  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thank you, Don Lemon
« on: July 09, 2020, 01:52:43 pm »
July 9, 2020
Thank you, Don Lemon
By Earick Ward

The "great one" Mark Levin refers to Don Lemon as the "dumbest broadcaster on television."  Or is that Brian Stelter?  No matter.  Two sides of the same lying media coin.

On Monday night, in an interview with Terry Crews, Don Lemon (inadvertently) gave up the game.  When Crews challenged Lemon regarding black-on-black crime and the death of a half dozen black children this past week, Lemon stated;

The Black Lives Matter movement was started because it was talking about police brutality. If you want an All Black Lives Matter movement that talks about gun violence in communities, including, you know, black communities, then start that movement with that name.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/thank_you_don_lemon.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Thank you, Don Lemon
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:09:48 pm »
I recently had a friendly debate with somebody who claim that Black Lives Matter also works to end black on black violence in inner-city communities

If you look on their own website, they say nothing about black on black crime in the high murder rates of young black men by the hands of other young black men in the inner cities

You would be surprised how many apolitical people believe that Black Lives Matter is trying to fix the murder rate in the inner cities. I’ve talked to many who believe just that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 11:05:45 pm »
I recently had a friendly debate with somebody who claim that Black Lives Matter also works to end black on black violence in inner-city communities

If you look on their own website, they say nothing about black on black crime in the high murder rates of young black men by the hands of other young black men in the inner cities

You would be surprised how many apolitical people believe that Black Lives Matter is trying to fix the murder rate in the inner cities. I’ve talked to many who believe just that
No, I would not be surprised. Being a liberal means not being able to face reality. I wouldn't be surprised if while  people were being shot and killed right next to them by hoodlums, they'd blame the police for the violence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 11:38:16 pm »
black lives matter is a communist front group.
As such, they have but -one- agenda.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 11:40:10 pm »
My, " 4 J's."   They get it. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1