Author Topic: FBI investigating after Black Indiana man says white men threatened to lynch him  (Read 933 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI investigating after Black Indiana man says white men threatened to lynch him
By Rebecca Klar - 07/08/20 06:54 PM EDT

The FBI is investigating after an Indiana man says a group of white men tried to lynch him in an attack on July 4 that was partially caught on video, a spokesperson for the agency confirmed Wednesday.

Chris Bavender, a spokesperson for the FBI’s Indianapolis office, told The Hill that the FBI is investigating Vauhxx Booker’s report that he was attacked near Lake Monroe.

Booker posted on Facebook Sunday that he was attacked by five white men with Confederate flags. He also said one man asked to “get a noose.”

Booker shared video footage of some of the interaction in the post, which has been shared more than 236,000 times.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/506480-fbi-investigating-after-black-indiana-man-says-white-men-threatened-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

I tend to get leery of when the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda reports that the incident was "partially recorded on video". Usually they leave off what ever the "victim" may have done to get hisself in the mess in the first place.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline roamer_1

Nooses. Always with the nooses. I haven't seen an actual noose yet...

Offline Applewood

Couldn't understand what these people were saying.  Saw no noose.  Heard no threats.  I don't know what to believe.

Offline roamer_1

Couldn't understand what these people were saying.  Saw no noose.  Heard no threats.  I don't know what to believe.

Where were the confederate flags? Maybe I missed it.

Offline Applewood

That too.  I didn't see them either.

Well, as of now, it doesn't look to me like Mr. Booker has any proof of his allegations...unless there is more to this  video and maybe additional witnesses which the FBI is withholding while they investigate.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
A few days ago it was Indiana University black football players that were doing the name calling towards a boat with a Trump flag on it.

https://www.idsnews.com/article/2020/06/arrest-at-lake-monroe-spurs-iu-football-players-to-voice-concern-over-racial-profiling

They of course got away with it... and the only one arrested was a drunk white guy that came to the football player's defense (saying F Trump at the Trump boaters)... and claimed racism ...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:38:23 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I missed that, too, but I'd swear I read this tale of woe a couple of years ago.

No Confederate flags, patches, or tattoos, No "N" word, just aggravation, and no understanding of how the situation ended up where it did to begin with. If I was on a jury, I'm not seeing what is being described.

Go down the bookface comments and some someones got doxxed. Is that calling in the wolf pack or trying to get them fired?

Like I said, I don't know what led up to the place where the video started.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:41:17 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I missed that, too, but I'd swear I read this tale of woe a couple of years ago.

No Confederate flags, patches, or tattoos, No "N" word, just aggravation, and no understanding of how the situation ended up where it did to begin with. If I was on a jury, I'm not seeing what is being described.

Go down the bookface comments and some someones got doxxed. Is that calling in the wolf pack or trying to get them fired?

Like I said, I don't know what led up to the place where the video started.

All of that, which makes me think...

Smollett Redux...

These things always smell the same. Rednecks and nooses and rebel flags, oh my!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

All of that, which makes me think...

Smollett Redux...

These things always smell the same. Rednecks and nooses and rebel flags, oh my!  *****rollingeyes*****
The whole writing style is what tripped a flag with me.

I would swear I have read this before. Deja vu all over again and all that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Nooses. Always with the nooses. I haven't seen an actual noose yet...
Its because there are all those noose reporters sitting around waiting to report on the latest noose... :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

In before the retraction?

Offline roamer_1

Its because there are all those noose reporters sitting around waiting to report on the latest noose... :shrug:

I mean it... I am a rope guy. No doubt you can get by tying a knot too...But I grew up long before ratchet straps and such hit here... Shoot, I never seen a snatchem strap till just about out of high school... We used skidder cables and logging chains to pull  our rigs out of the mud, and loads were tied down with chain and binders, or plain ol rope.

I know how to tie a knot. It's a thing for me. I have cinched down loads on trucks, and pack horses, and even dog sleds and pokes, all my life. I ain't a sailor, but I am close...  Give me a piggin string and ask for a knot, and I can likely tie it right and know it's proper use.

I have been around knots and rednecks, heck, even Aryans, most all the way along, and I have not seen a noose tied, other than the teaching, pretty much EVER. Now, that knot , or it's close kin, is handy in certain cases - My tie down on my cowboy hat uses that knot, because it is basically a prussic on steroids, made to run on two lines... The harder the wind blows, the harder it cinches... And a similar process is used to tie a neat rope grip on a handle, with the ends tucked...   

But the actual noose... made for anything near that purpose... is a fevered liberal dream.
It don't happen. Not in my presence in over 50 years.

Offline Smokin Joe

I mean it... I am a rope guy. No doubt you can get by tying a knot too...But I grew up long before ratchet straps and such hit here... Shoot, I never seen a snatchem strap till just about out of high school... We used skidder cables and logging chains to pull  our rigs out of the mud, and loads were tied down with chain and binders, or plain ol rope.

I know how to tie a knot. It's a thing for me. I have cinched down loads on trucks, and pack horses, and even dog sleds and pokes, all my life. I ain't a sailor, but I am close...  Give me a piggin string and ask for a knot, and I can likely tie it right and know it's proper use.

I have been around knots and rednecks, heck, even Aryans, most all the way along, and I have not seen a noose tied, other than the teaching, pretty much EVER. Now, that knot , or it's close kin, is handy in certain cases - My tie down on my cowboy hat uses that knot, because it is basically a prussic on steroids, made to run on two lines... The harder the wind blows, the harder it cinches... And a similar process is used to tie a neat rope grip on a handle, with the ends tucked...   

But the actual noose... made for anything near that purpose... is a fevered liberal dream.
It don't happen. Not in my presence in over 50 years.
I learned to tie one as a kid, because it worked so well for hanging whitetail. I reckon we could have done the same thing flipping a loop through a small loop bowline, but we were kids, and you know how that goes.
We didn't play with those knots, knowing they can be dangerous, and learned young to keep body parts out of a looped rope or you might follow an anchor to bottom. To this day I hate a 'foul' deck.  Most of the knots I learned were the ones the average Boy Scout used, and they were for tying up boats and the like.
I'm with you on ratcheting tie-downs and the like, we'd used chains and binders or rope and a trucker's hitch to cinch it up, with a 'safety' half hitch or two after on a load if it needed tying down, and the clove hitch was as common as footprints at a county fair. 

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

We didn't play with those knots, knowing they can be dangerous, and learned young to keep body parts out of a looped rope or you might follow an anchor to bottom. To this day I hate a 'foul' deck. 

Heh... Funny how the same thing applies. I learned that same thing out by the corral. First thing you learn is not to put your hand inside the loop on a led horse, and you usually learn it the hard way... Not as dire as going to the bottom I suppose, which might be a caution, since you know you will likely live through it after getting drug down a line of fence posts or getting rubbed off on a rock or tree... But you likely get a second chance at the learning which is a plus, i guess, sorta, maybe...  :laugh:

To this day I hate a 'foul' deck.

Same for same... All my ropes are always coiled or hanked, mostly hanked for storage (other than lariats) unless in use but aside, to include all my extension cords. And you can pull my hanked ropes apart without them turning into a monkey knot, because I know how... Always a pleasure to meet another who knows how to handle line... and a surprise when I do in this day and age.

I'm with you on ratcheting tie-downs and the like, we'd used chains and binders or rope and a trucker's hitch to cinch it up, with a 'safety' half hitch or two after on a load if it needed tying down, and the clove hitch was as common as footprints at a county fair.

Yep, them, a bolen, a figure eight (which I'd rather use as a honda, believe it or not), a prussic, and a canadian jamb knot, and you got the basics and the most of it. Heck, most of the time a trucker's hitch and a Canadian jamb knot are most of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

Heh... Funny how the same thing applies. I learned that same thing out by the corral. First thing you learn is not to put your hand inside the loop on a led horse, and you usually learn it the hard way... Not as dire as going to the bottom I suppose, which might be a caution, since you know you will likely live through it after getting drug down a line of fence posts or getting rubbed off on a rock or tree... But you likely get a second chance at the learning which is a plus, i guess, sorta, maybe...  :laugh:

Same for same... All my ropes are always coiled or hanked, mostly hanked for storage (other than lariats) unless in use but aside, to include all my extension cords. And you can pull my hanked ropes apart without them turning into a monkey knot, because I know how... Always a pleasure to meet another who knows how to handle line... and a surprise when I do in this day and age.

Yep, them, a bolen, a figure eight (which I'd rather use as a honda, believe it or not), a prussic, and a canadian jamb knot, and you got the basics and the most of it. Heck, most of the time a trucker's hitch and a Canadian jamb knot are most of it.
Yes. THe prussic, properly applied, will get you up a rope or let you hang stuff on it (so long as you maintain tension). Being able to put a stable loop on the end (a bowline) is always handy, and I wish I'd taken the time to learn to splice those in. I have used figure 8 knots, too, but it's hard to find a hard laid rope any more and they squinch down enough to be useless on anything less if it is under load--especially bad with nylon lines. I don't much like polypropylene, despite its resistance to salt water and sunlight, mainly because it wickers worse than sisal or hemp, and usually am using some sort of kernmantle when it's serious, climbing grade, which is spendy.
Out in the patch we had some great rope back when the friction catheads were used, 1-1/4 or 1 1/2 inch lines (which I never managed to get some of). Great stuff, though, and you could pick up a small car with it (drill collars weighed in at 3000 lbs).  Now, most everything is wire rope.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This one will be added to the ever growing hoax pile.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

This one will be added to the ever growing hoax pile.
I think so, too. When I read it, it sure sounded almost word for word familiar, deja vu all over again.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think so, too. When I read it, it sure sounded almost word for word familiar, deja vu all over again.

IMHO there's a script going around for what to say and what to place where in this fake hate crimes.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

IMHO there's a script going around for what to say and what to place where in this fake hate crimes.
That, and dealing with people who aren't adept at expressing such things in their own words in such a way that the average newspaper will publish it without heavy editing.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

There's one going on in Madison, Wisc. where one night a few weeks ago, when they rioted in downtown Madison and vandalized a number of buildings including setting fire to a few, a black girl claimed early the next morning as she was walking down the street, a little after midnight, four young, white guys riding by in a car doused her with lighter fluid, threw matches at her, and set her on fire.
She showed burns around her neck and shoulders for the police and media.
The thing was she admitted to being around the riots but "only on the next street."
Her story sounded exceptionally fishy, and I'll bet the cops rolled their eyes when she babbled about it.
But it's being treated by a number of celebs as being an arch example of racist whites assaulting an innocent black person.
She probably got too close to the  fires the mob was setting and got burned. I'll bet she might have helped set some of the fires.
And it strange that the night of the big riot with hundreds of members of the mob loitering, no one else saw what happened to her as she was supposedly walking down the street all by herself.  *****rollingeyes*****