Author Topic: Susan Collins signals she won't campaign against Biden  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Collins signals she won't campaign against Biden
« on: July 07, 2020, 09:43:59 pm »
Susan Collins signals she won't campaign against Biden
By J. Edward Moreno - 07/07/20 05:06 PM EDT

Republican Sen. Susan Collins (Maine) said she will not campaign against former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

Collins said in an interview with the New York Times she does not campaign against former colleagues. Collins and and Biden served together in the Senate.

The New England senator said that she knows Biden “very well” from their days serving in the upper chamber together and that she doesn’t plan to violate her own rule.

“I do not campaign against my colleagues in the Senate,” Collins told the Times.

Collins, a moderate in her party, said publicly in 2016 that she would not be voting for President Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/506256-susan-collins-signals-she-wont-campaign-against-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Susan Collins signals she won't campaign against Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 09:47:55 pm »
Why are these people in Republican Party?  RINO'S.  THEY ARE DEMON-RATS.  Against American people.  She is one of the dirty dozen.  All RINO'S.  Rubio, Romney, Alexander et al.

The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP for NATIONAL EMERGENCY ON BORDER;

Roger Wicker of Mississippi,
Marco Rubio of Florida,
 Rob Portman of Ohio,
 Susan Collins of Maine,
 Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,
 Mitt Romney of Utah,
 Rand Paul of Kentucky,
Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:50:19 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Susan Collins signals she won't campaign against Biden
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 10:19:54 pm »
Whether or not Mr. Trump wins in November, I'm beginning to think that there's little chance of the Republicans holding the Senate or winning back the House.

I hope to heck I'm proven wrong.