Author Topic: SICK: Antifa Releases Guide To Stop Vehicles And Remove The Passengers  (Read 328 times)

rangerrebew

SICK: Antifa Releases Guide To Stop Vehicles And Remove The Passengers

(Gateway Pundit) – Antifa is posting videos online on how you can smash windshields, cut seat belts and drag people from their vehicles.

This Antifa member says its necessary when Americans don’t stop and wait during their street protests.

There is NOTHING about this group that is civil or lawful.

https://outragedpatriot.com/sick-antifa-releases-guide-to-stop-vehicles-and-remove-the-passengers/

Offline LMAO

I have a hunch that most of the people they will target will be females and the elderly.

I see a shooting in their future
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

If this becomes a think I will begin carrying, permit or no.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If this becomes a think I will begin carrying, permit or no.

I've been carrying in my car for at least 10 years now....

I started carrying my S&W .357, but changed to my Ruger 9mm, with an extra mag when it appeared I might be faced with a riot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Antifa is posting videos online on how you can smash windshields, cut seat belts and drag people from their vehicles."

Don't stop.
Run them over.
Claim that you remembered Reginald Denny and were afraid for your life.