Author Topic: Spoiled ‘self-hating white chicks’ sing ‘Ashamed to be an American,’ illustrate what’s wrong with BL  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spoiled ‘self-hating white chicks’ sing ‘Ashamed to be an American,’ illustrate what’s wrong with BLM
July 5, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

On Saturday, a young, gay, anti-Trump white woman posted a TikTok video depicting her and another young white woman singing an anti-American rendition of Lee Greenwood’s classic patriotic song, “God Bless the USA.”

“I’m ashamed to be an American where not all folks are free, and I won’t forget the enslaved who died and built this place for free, so I proudly lift up all the folks who are still oppressed today, because there ain’t no doubt this ain’t our land, f–k Trump and f–k the USA,” the duo sang.

Watch a copy of the rendition below, or access the original here, assuming TikTok user Sarah Spencer (@MidwestQueer) hasn’t removed it yet:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Jon Miller
@MillerStream
Two self hating white chicks sing:

“I’m ashamed to be an American, where not all folks are free” Really? Who isn’t free?

If you choose to be a criminal and get locked up or worse, you are free to do so.

more w/disgusting video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/spoiled-self-hating-white-chicks-sing-ashamed-to-be-an-american-illustrate-whats-wrong-with-blm-943269
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Practical

I'm glad these folks are doing this, all of the cuckholds. I like to know who my enemies are, makes it easier to aim. Keep kneeling folks and keep posting them videos!
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
These little bitches better never need aid from the likes of me.

I wouldn't piss on them, if they were on fire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.