Author Topic: Horowitz: America has become one mass crime scene, and the victims are black children  (Read 328 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Horowitz: America has become one mass crime scene, and the victims are black children
Daniel Horowitz · July 6, 2020   

Sadly, fireworks were not the only munitions shot over the July 4 weekend. Statues weren’t the only things felled by anarchists and criminals roaming free in the streets. This weekend was a bloody one across the country, with endless shootings in America’s cities, including New York City, which was considered the safest American city for a generation. Once again, African-American victims, including a number of young children, paid the price while the anarchy was excused and even legitimized by the media and politicians.

Here are just a few of the tragic stories that should spur a greater revolution for law and order if we actually had an alternative political party pressing the issue.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-america-become-one-mass-crime-scene-victims-black-children/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kind of ironic you post an over the top bombastic accusation headline that sounds like it is  from the left, and then say that it is not a binary choice in November.....

Just what will the dims do?

just sayin...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 03:30:55 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.