Author Topic: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week  (Read 9781 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2020, 01:58:03 am »
I see my last truthful post was removed about all of having done things in our childhood.  I played doctor. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2020, 11:28:30 am »
Bump.
Book is out today. Anyone getting it? It’s number one on Amazon and Audible.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2020, 12:36:13 pm »
Bump.

I know at least two people getting it on the first day of release.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2020, 12:54:31 pm »
I know at least two people getting it on the first day of release.

I know one too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2020, 01:18:08 pm »
Doesn't the timing of these books, their deals, and their incentive clauses give you pause?

Then add timing,  S & S political affiliation, and other motives?

You know I don't care for Trump either, but anyone who doesn't recognize an orchestrated  character assasination has to open their eyes more.

@catfish1957

If Ray Charles were still alive,he would have to wear his darkest shades when looking at it to keep from going blinder.

Stuff like this is THE BEST reason to vote for Trump I can think of. ANYBODY that scares the globalist left this much CAN'T be bad,and he has them in a full-tilt panic to the point where they have their own candidate in a box to keep him out of trouble while they stick knives in Trump's back.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2020, 01:20:12 pm »
Oh yes, it is apparent that they are trying to sway people away from a Donald Trump vote.  Character assassination is only assassination if you are able to prove the information false and misleading.  The problem isn't that people are writing books.  Its that President Trump isn't the person that people want him to be.

@Chosen Daughter

Is being that petty and viscous painful?

If not,it should be.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2020, 01:23:49 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Is being that petty and viscous painful?

If not,it should be.

In my right mind, I can't see how any true conservative can buy this book.   Really no need to feed the beast
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2020, 01:27:59 pm »
 22222frying pan
Honestly, under the present election dynamics you think Pence could beat Biden?

@catfish1957  @Chosen Daughter

She not only doesn't care,she wants it to happen because she thinks  Biblical Prophecy will come true,and Jesus will come back and  make her a Moral Monitor.

You can NOT argue with crazy people,and she is maxed-out on insane.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2020, 01:30:20 pm »
I can't wait to see you quoting from it, as if it were some sort of authoritative source we can't make fun of.

@Cyber Liberty

It will be second only to the Holy Bible in her mind.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2020, 01:32:16 pm »
She's making up the quotes as I type.  :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

No,she is not.

She is only doing and saying what the voice in her head,no doubt on a direct line from GAWD HISSELF,are telling her to do and say.

She is on a Mission from Gawd!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2020, 01:54:17 pm »
Despite the incessant negative reporting by the MSM (98%)...going on FIVE YEARS 24/7/365

1)  He turned around and has provided the nation the best economy seen in eons.

2) Despite a 'manufactured' bio-weapon named COVID-19, ruining that "best economy in eons"...we STILL never reached the disastrous economic  HIGH WATER MARK of the 'Manchurian', President Barack Obama's 8 years

3) He inflicted a terrible pain on the Chinese economy with long-awaited tariffs on the ridiculous trade imbalances..which IMO gave birth to the COVID-19 pandemic for the 2020 election.

@Chosen Daughter

@DCPatriot

THERE it is!

Serious question.  Why don't you grow up?

She is "on a mission from GAWD to punish evil men that like to have sex,sometimes with women they are not their wives.

If that means America has to fall and everyone in the world is reduced to being serfs to the Globalist Bankers,well,that's a small price to pay to please Gawd.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2020, 04:32:20 pm »
TBR members are not the topic of this thread. End the personal stuff now!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2020, 04:50:54 pm »
Cindy Adams: Trump’s niece is ‘drawing blood to make money’ with new book
Page Six, Jul 13, 2020

I know Donald more years than most people are alive. We met 1971. I’ve flown alongside him in his private jet when he was running hot. I’ve flown ahead of him in a cheapo domestic flight seat when he wasn’t running hot. I’ve flown on his helicopter with Roy Cohn. Been to his marriages, homes, hotels.

I know him.

Call it happenstance, serendipity, marriage, friendship, whatever — but for many years I’ve sat ringside and seen, heard and smelled it all. And I remember. This is to state — not what I feel, believe or think — what I know.

When Donald and Cohn were closer than Biden and his caregiver, I was there. Right there. I heard, I saw, I understood. I know when Donald’s sister Maryanne became a judge, Donald was supportive. Very supportive. Knowing Maryanne’s capabilities — Holyoke, Columbia, Hofstra grad — Roy was supportive. Very supportive. Maryanne moved into my Fifth Avenue building. She and I had dinners together. I saw her up front at her brother’s inaugural.

A new book by Donald’s nasty nobody nothing niece indicates Maryanne trashes him. When did this happen? I only know that I never witnessed her hostility or ingratitude.

What I’ve witnessed is that money, estates, inheritances, trusts and wills turn families evil. So, to make a buck you make a book. This is a vendetta written by a zero who’s scratching for 10 minutes of fame. Like Bolton, who can’t hold a job and wants to cash in, these losers are literary medics. Drawing blood to make money.

I seek no war with anyone. Not even with my friends, whom I love and love me, yet are so far left their cars won’t turn right. But I know what this unknown roach is creeping out to do, and I need to correct that which I know.

This niece’s need to get noticed got another item wrong. She paints ugliness between the president and his father she calls a “sociopath.” Let me tell you about that. Only once was Donald angry with me. Bitterly angry. Why? Because I had not attended the invitation to his father’s funeral. I remember his words: “You disrespected my father.”

This isn’t her first rodeo. The family’s had to, and worked to, muzzle her before. So, forget her book. Wait for the movie.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/13/cindy-adams-trumps-niece-is-drawing-blood-to-make-money-with-book/

Offline Applewood

« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2020, 05:05:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Of course, Mary Trump wrote the book to make money.  Most authors do.  But it doesn't mean what she says in the book is untrue. 

The one thing I object to in this book is that Miz Trump blames her uncle for her father's alcoholism and untimely death.  I was once told by a recovering addict that addicts and alcoholics who continue to blame their condition on someone else will never recover.   Only by taking responsibility for his or her own addiction can that person move on and become normal again.  Looks to me like Fred Jr. didn't make an effort to deal squarely with his problem, so his continued troubles were of his own making.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2020, 05:12:49 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Of course, Mary Trump wrote the book to make money.  Most authors do.  But it doesn't mean what she says in the book is untrue. 

Neither does it make what she says in the book true.  Motivation counts. 

But, by all means buy the book and enjoy the tingles it gives you.  Everyone deserves a little sunshine these days.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 05:13:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2020, 05:17:06 pm »

But, by all means buy the book and enjoy the tingles it gives you.  Everyone deserves a little sunshine these days.

I've never been one who enjoys watching people slip on banana peels... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2020, 05:19:40 pm »

I don't intend to buy the book.  I said before, tell-all books are long on accusations and claims, but short on proof.   And as I also said before, it appears the Trumps are not the kind of people I would want to get to know.  I think I have a fairly good idea of what they are like just from observing the current president.  Don't really need a book to enlighten me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2020, 06:38:07 pm »
Cindy Adams: Trump’s niece is ‘drawing blood to make money’ with new book
Page Six, Jul 13, 2020

And liberals are gullible enough to give it to her.  She'll be sitting pretty in December after her uncle wins re-election, and the Trump-haters will be looking for the next outlet that validates their feelings.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2020, 07:00:56 pm »
Doesn't the timing of these books, their deals, and their incentive clauses give you pause?
Then add timing,  S & S political affiliation, and other motives?
You know I don't care for Trump either, but anyone who doesn't recognize an orchestrated  character assassination has to open their eyes more.
--------------------------
@Catfish you're on the mark,
yet it's not you nor I who need to be aware of this; IT'S TRUMP !
Instead he's oblivious which is why his enemies urinate on him hourly.
Repeating, far better the Ruler be feared rather than loved, yet Trump
is neither feared nor respected!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2020, 07:39:14 pm »
Bump.

No.
I figure the MSM will give us all the low-down, even if it not in the book.........

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2020, 07:45:50 pm »
No.
I figure the MSM will give us all the low-down, even if it not in the book.........

I myself, and doing my damnest to keep money (best I can) away from pro-BLM  corporations.  Starve the race baiters the best we can,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2020, 08:07:28 pm »
I've never been one who enjoys watching people slip on banana peels... :shrug:

Unless it’s Benny Hill. For some reason the song he plays is brilliant.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 08:08:14 pm by Gefn »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2020, 08:17:00 pm »
Unless it’s Benny Hill. For some reason the song he plays is brilliant.

I think Oliver Hardy probably did the best banana peel.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2020, 08:55:17 pm »
Oh come on!   Why 'wouldn't' you believe someone like this.......
Looka lika dyke, to me!    888mouth
I find it ironic that the name of her book more perfectly describes her and her brother, who sued their relatives back in 2000 over $$$ re: Fred Trump Sr.'s will.   Apparently what they got in the will was never enough.   Just more typical leftie projecting.
Add to that the fact that she violated a Nondisclosure legal document that she voluntarily signed... and now she has the nerve to call Trump a liar and cheater?  Typical.
-------------------------
A timely adage says "Empty barrels make the most noise!"; that descriptive fits you perfectly.
The Will issue is in the public record as well as the Britannica.
Fred Trump Jr, Mary's father, was one of the few normal Trump's and wanted nothing to do
w/managing a gang of real estate shysters.
Instead he chose to fly commercial jet planes for which he became qualified.
Fred Sr. was furious w/uncontrolled anger, cursing and raging about his son which led to his alcoholism, followed by an early death in 1981.
In 1990 Fred Sr. became afflicted w/Alzheimer's as well as Dementia.
At that point his daughter Mary and son Fred III, engaged a lawyer to represent their family
interests as they became aware that Fred Sr. had altered his will and withdrawn his son Fred J's
share of the family estate. The lawyer testified in Probate Court that the change was triggered
by pressure from Donald who played on the animosity Fred Sr. had for his son, while the father
was afflicted by Alzheimer's and Dementia. Over time a settlement was worked out and the matter quieted but the damage had been done.
So much for the 'stable genius' but his day of reckoning is fast approaching 100 days!!!!
In the meantime, let the Trump's cultists slander Mary all day long, as reality will not be erased.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:19:21 am by Absalom »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2020, 09:03:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Looks to me like Fred Jr. didn't make an effort to deal squarely with his problem, so his continued troubles were of his own making.

@Applewood

I have a hard time blaming him for that. He is not responsible for the chemical balance of his body,even if he IS responsible for getting drunk the second time.

Still,I have some relatives that can go a couple of years and not touch a drop,then one day drink ONE beer,and the next thing you know they are drinking the aftershave lotion from your medicine cabinet.

Sometimes people's problems are just bigger than they are,and that is a fight they never truly win even if they fight it every day.

It's genetics that causes additions,not choice,and I am grateful every day of my life that I was FORTUNATE enough to not have been born with an addictive personality.

So should everyone else that lucky.