Author Topic: Sen. Tammy Duckworth: ‘We Should Listen To The Argument’ For Removing George Washington Statues  (Read 568 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scott Morefield
Reporter
July 05, 2020 10:53 AM ET

Democratic Illinois Sen. Tammy Duckworth said Americans should “listen to the argument” for removing monuments to George Washington, the first president of the United States.

During a Sunday morning appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Duckworth was asked by guest anchor Dana Bash to react to President Donald Trump’s defense of U.S. monuments during his Thursday night speech at Mount Rushmore.

“I know that you support changing the name of military bases named after Confederate leaders, but there are leaders like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson who were slave owners, and some are demanding their monuments come down too. In your view, where does it end? Should statues of George Washington come down?” Bash asked.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/05/tammy-duckworth-george-washington-statues/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

DEMON-RAT ILLINOIS?   lol.

Offline PeteS in CA

Why would I listen to that stupidity?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

The plan is to make us a NEW AFRICA.  That is one of the 10 point plans by NBP=NATION OF ISLAM .  We may not know it, we are already like South Africa. Cannot help others.  They always turn on USA.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duckworth: Trump ‘Was Standing on Ground that Was Stolen’ at Mount Rushmore
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/05/duckworth-trump-was-standing-on-ground-that-was-stolen-at-mount-rushmore/

Yeah Biden pick this POS as VP...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

She chided Dana Bash for diverting attention away from COVID.  :laugh:  We must talk about this virus 24 hours a day!  Do you want people to die??

There seems to be a tug of war behind the programming ... do we trash white people in this segment, or moan about the virus?  All right, we'll bitch about Christopher Columbus, but you'd better wear a mask!

Offline LegalAmerican

This is about removing statues.  I love this man, Will Johnson.  He is one of my ' 4 J'S'...4 men who are in their right mind.
Jamal used to be a police man. I think 3 of them were military.  All good men. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mountaineer

Charlie Kirk  @charliekirk11
The fact that Tammy Duckworth called George Washington and Thomas Jefferson "traitors" today and Joe Biden hasn't removed her from his VP shortlist yet tells you everything you need to know about today's Democrat Party
12:17 AM · Jul 6, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Duckworth: Trump ‘Was Standing on Ground that Was Stolen’ at Mount Rushmore......not going to say it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good.  Nothing better than have your VPOTUS candidate agree with a position that angers 75% of voting public against you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Well, this didn't age well.
Tammy Duckworth  @TammyforIL

All dressd up as historic figures.I just coverd myself in Stars&Stripes.Next year I’m going as Mt.Rushmore! #Murica http://ow.ly/i/bEg6a

1:08 PM · Jul 4, 2015·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Well, this didn't age well.

Hypocrites.

The whole world is politics. The left cannot imagine anything other than through this lens.

Offline rustynail

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Tammy Duckworth....WHO?   Really!

Tammy emerges out of the unknown woodwork to be considered a VP candidate?  Geez, anyone that is a Dem that has 15 seconds of fame is worthy to be considered as VP.  Geez!  Really?

Tammy was born in Thailand, so how is she eligible to be a VP?  Someone please explain that!

Can we please end the stupidity over who Slo Joe picks as VP?  It just does not matter.  Every selection he would make is tainted by the fact he heads the ticket.  Come November, are Americans going to be dumb enough in large numbers to vote this low brain functioning senile old corrupt politician to be POTUS?  I think not!

Maybe I am wrong, but I actually believe Trump was God's answer to save this country from itself.  Now, everything that is rotten in this country is trying to tear it apart, and Trump has nothing to do with that.  It is the Democommies, committed to the destruction of this nation that is attempting to destroy 240+ years of the best nation that ever existed.  And it does not help matters when you have someone like George Soros who would gladly destroy this nation, a nation that has given him sanctity to operate when he should be swinging from a rope in Hungary for his crimes of collaboration with the Nazis.

This nonsense has to end.  George Washington is the first president, and he could have been the first king had he chosen, that is how beloved he was in his day.  I do not think we need to denigrate this man because he owned slaves. In his day, slavery was acceptable.  I certainly do not believe in it, but I measure Washington on the good that he brought to mankind, and not on what he inherited.  He was a founder of this nation, and the men that founded this country created something very special, something to be loved.  Our nation is the greatest nation in the world today, and many people in the world today enjoy freedom because of the men and women of this great nation.  Reverence is the only word one should think of when it comes to this nation, and maggots like Kaepernick and his ilk, have no place in this nation for anything.