Author Topic: Murderous roadblock protests  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Murderous roadblock protests
« on: July 06, 2020, 02:33:39 pm »
July 6, 2020
Murderous roadblock protests
By Grant Baker

Past midnight on July 4th, a group of Black Lives Matter protestors in Seattle congregated on Interstate I-5, parking their cars on the highway to protest alleged police racism and to advocate for defunding police departments. Seattle authorities had shut down the highway hours earlier by blocking entrances to allow the illegal protest to carry on without interruption.

The roadblock protest was being live streamed by members sitting behind the parked cars in the otherwise empty road when suddenly a woman alerted the mob to an incoming car. It soon became clear that the car was not going to stop, and more warnings are heard from the mob. Dozens of protestors, clad in black, dashed out from behind several black cars and onto the shoulder of the highway, the only possible path for the incoming vehicle to avoid a collision. Video footage taken from a nearby apartment balcony shows the incoming vehicle decelerating and swerving to avoid the protestors swarming into its path, unfortunately hitting two protestors head on, catapaulting them into the air.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/murderous_roadblock_protests.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Murderous roadblock protests
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 02:46:38 pm »
As the shooting in Provo and the murder of that little girl in Atlanta prove, slowing or stopping for a BLM/Antifa "roadblock" has a high likelihood of being a fatal error.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 02:59:52 pm »
Lost in all of this analyis is the simple concept of risk managment.  Standing in an active interstate highway in any form or fashion is not a smart idea. 

Even with all the safety cones, precautions, signs, and all......   Highway Crews know the danger.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 03:01:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 03:12:11 pm »
This article was a bit kinder to the driver - I still hold that he did not mean to hit them. Had he meant to, he would not have needed to throw the car into a dangerous swerve... He could have plowed through the lot of them straight away. I think enough evidence remains in the video to indicate that he attempted to avoid collision, and did not have murder in his heart.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 03:17:32 pm »
This article was a bit kinder to the driver - I still hold that he did not mean to hit them. Had he meant to, he would not have needed to throw the car into a dangerous swerve... He could have plowed through the lot of them straight away. I think enough evidence remains in the video to indicate that he attempted to avoid collision, and did not have murder in his heart.

Two wrongs don't make a right.  It all boils down to this fact.  Outside the correct anger locally in MN, this shit should have stopped within the first week.  BLM and Anitfa are fully complicit and responsible for every $ of damage, injury, and death since.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 03:20:44 pm »
Two wrongs don't make a right.  It all boils down to this fact.  Outside the correct anger locally in MN, this shit should have stopped within the first week.  BLM and Anitfa are fully complicit and responsible for every $ of damage, injury, and death since.

Oh, indeed I think that's right - Along with the governmental agencies that allowed this nonsense to go on. The government is not merely complicit in this. Their guilt is on par with BLM and Antifa.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 03:32:41 pm »
It looked to me like they deliberately ran into the path of the car in attempt to stop it.
Either they did not realize how fast it was going, or they thought he would wreck his car to avoid them.
Their goal was clearly to make him stop.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 03:35:38 pm »
It looked to me like they deliberately ran into the path of the car in attempt to stop it.
Either they did not realize how fast it was going, or they thought he would wreck his car to avoid them.

You bring up a good point there.  I hope they did a Tox screen on the deceased.  Anyone want to hedge bets?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 03:52:57 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 03:37:03 pm »
I have not one shred of sympathy for the Seattle Roadkill Protesters, and find that I actually enjoyed the video of them getting hit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 03:38:34 pm »

That's the game.
If you are a 'decent person' you stop... And they will kick your ass.
If you're not a 'decent person' you'll plow through em, proving their point (that to you, their black lives don't matter) and providing them with martyrs. The article goes into that.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 03:53:16 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 03:51:05 pm »
When I was in high school there was a thing going around where a group of people would block a road, both sides, either with themselves, a car, or with debris or whatever. And whoever stopped got mugged at least, if not abducted and raped. And of course they would take the car.

We were taught to never stop on the highway or on a road. Either go through them or turn around and go the other way. But do not stop.

It didn't last for very long. I imagine a lot of the thieves were either run over or shot. There are a lot of gullible people out there who will stop and try to figure out what is going on. But there are many more who will run right over them.

That is a dangerous way to try to do a mugging. The moving car has all the advantage, especially if they are armed.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 03:53:16 pm »
I have not one shred of sympathy for the Seattle Roadkill Protesters, and find that I actually enjoyed the video of them getting hit.

Me neither, @Weird Tolkienish Figure

To me it was watching somebody convert a "5-10 pin" spare.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2020, 03:56:53 pm »
Me neither, @Weird Tolkienish Figure

To me it was watching somebody convert a "5-10 pin" spare.   :laugh:

Just 20 years too late.....

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2020, 04:14:53 pm »