Author Topic: Man shot dead in Bronx while walking with 6-year-old daughter  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Man shot dead in Bronx while walking with 6-year-old daughter

By Larry Celona and Aaron Feis

July 6, 2020 | 2:46pm | Updated

Harrowing surveillance footage captured the moment a man was fatally shot while crossing a Bronx street — hand-in-hand with his 6-year-old daughter.

The clip, tweeted by Rodney Harrison, the NYPD’s chief of detectives, opens with Anthony Robinson approaching the intersection of Sheridan Avenue and East 170th Street in Mount Eden around 5:50 p.m. Sunday.

Clasping his young daughter’s left hand in his right, Robinson, 29, stops at a crosswalk to eye a dark sedan slowing next to them, appearing to check whether the driver was turning into their path.

But the driver continues to roll along next to father and daughter as they cross Sheridan Avenue, the video shows.

Nearly out of the crosswalk, Robinson turns as though to say something to his daughter — leaving his back to the sedan.

Graphic video
https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/man-shot-dead-in-bronx-while-walking-with-6-year-old-daughter/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=mail_app
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Man shot dead in Bronx while walking with 6-year-old daughter
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 01:46:58 am »
A chest level shot (one shot, handgun) was about the level of that child's head.
Whoever shot was either proficient or lucky, it was a single shot.

The little girl beat it out of there without hesitation, has good survival instincts and shows situational awareness in that. Sad a six year old would register that and act that quickly, it says a lot about the area.

Note how the vehicle behaves. Not normal.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:48:32 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 01:49:02 am »
That is a classic 'hit', just like in the old Chicago mafia.
No random shooting or robbery.
This guy either owed money or he really pissed somebody off.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 01:49:43 am »
That is a classic 'hit', just like in the old Chicago mafia.
No random shooting or robbery.
This guy either owed money or he really pissed somebody off.
Yep, I think you are right. The shooter didn't waste ammo, and missed the kid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 10:37:58 am »
New York City’s collapse will be DeBlasio’s legacy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Practical

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 11:21:03 am »
Ya, that wasn't random. Odds on the perps being caught?
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com