Author Topic: Watch: Biden's New Campaign Promise Will Leave You In Tears, MSM Won't Even Cover It  (Read 180 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Biden's New Campaign Promise Will Leave You In Tears, MSM Won't Even Cover It

Biden seems to struggle when it comes to consistently being coherent. It's just not his strong suit. He has made all sorts of gaffes during his presidential campaign. He has claimed to be running for Senate, called himself Obiden Bama, and even concerningly spaced out at the podium to point that his wife had to come out rescue him. But his latest gaffe involves an interview on CNBC where he made a claim I think we can all appreciate "I'm going to beat Joe Biden." I guess Trump can just sit back and let Biden fight Biden.

"Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Friday appeared to tell CNBC he will defeat himself in the November election.

"I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden," Biden said. "Look at my record."

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/watch-bidens-new-campaign-promise-will-leave-you-in-tears-msm-wont-even-cover-it/