Author Topic: Ohio town proclaims it will be a sanctuary city for statues removed from other locations  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ohio town proclaims it will be a sanctuary city for statues removed from other locations
July 5, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

As cities around the country allow anarchists and Left-wing groups like Black Lives Matter to desecrate and destroy monuments to historical American figures, one town in Ohio is moving in a different direction.

On Saturday, Newton Falls City Manager David Lynch issued a “general amnesty” for historical figures, as well as declaring the town a “statuary sanctuary city.”

In addition, the July 4 proclamation notes that the town, located about 60 miles east of Cleveland, will accept all statues being taken down and removed, WKBN reported.

Lynch issued a general amnesty for George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Ulysses S. Grant, Patrick Henry, Francis Scott Key, Theodore Roosevelt, and Christopher Columbus, “as represented by the statues of these great leaders.”

The document also states that the city is “volunteering to accept these statues that have been removed throughout the USA and place them in a location of honor in our community.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/ohio-town-proclaims-it-will-be-a-sanctuary-city-for-statues-removed-from-other-locations-943086
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good move.

Now we need a southern town's declaration that it will be the new "sanctuary city" for former Confederate-associated statues...

Offline mountaineer

I was thinking of offering our home as a statue sanctuary, but - sad to say - don't think we have enough space.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

I was thinking that was what Trump had in mind when he set up that Hero's Garden thing... maybe not..

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I was thinking that was what Trump had in mind when he set up that Hero's Garden thing... maybe not..

Hey, POTUS Donald Trump included MLK in his little garden, but not R.E. Lee.   Guess he prefers communist sympathizers. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good move.

Now we need a southern town's declaration that it will be the new "sanctuary city" for former Confederate-associated statues...

3 Thumbs up.

One add.  This confederate park needs to have 24/7 armed security. 

And believe me, it would become a HUGE tourist attraction.  Enough pissed off Dixie loving folks would keep it continously busy, and proftiable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.