Author Topic: Kanye West says he’s running for president #2020; reactions are mixed  (Read 992 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lol, When everyone was hyping him for this and that (including Trump), I was one of the few that said it would come back to bite them..... I wasn't impressed with the Kanye train.  You don't place crazy on a pedestal and don't expect it to not crush a few toes later on.

Its just another part of Trumps ridiculous presidency.  Kanye BLM and his satanic washed in the blood.  Trump still saying Kanye is going to vote for him.  This is reality television crap.  Unfortunately Trumps prison reform is real, and its letting criminals loose on our streets.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.