Author Topic: Glover: Police Are The ‘Last Line Of Defense For White Supremacy’  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

Glover: Police Are The ‘Last Line Of Defense For White Supremacy’

Despite playing a police officer four times in arguably the most popular buddy cop movie franchise in history, actor Danny Glover (Roger Murtaugh in “Lethal Weapon”) said that police are the “last line of defense for white supremacy.”

Speaking with Variety, the notably far-left actor spoke on a variety of topics, from the Black Lives Matter movement to the protests against police, an American organization he said is about defending white supremacy.

“The violence that we see – whether it’s the toxic places where they (black people) live; the inadequacy of health care for them; whether it’s the lack of affordable housing; the absence of jobs at living wages; all those things – that’s basically going unseen,” he said. “We see the actual violence because the police is what it is. It’s the last line of defense for white supremacy. That’s what the police represents.”

https://truepundit.com/danny-glover-police-are-the-last-line-of-defense-for-white-supremacydanny-glover-police-are-the-last-line-of-defense-for-white-supremacy/

rangerrebew

He's right up there with de Nero with actors and actresses I refuse to watch under any  circumstance. :tongue2:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 04:10:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sad isn't it?  He was an actor who early on helped change some stereotyping of blacks and strengthened the elimination of barriers between races.

Now he is just another bigoted racist to be despised.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is that bitch crying his racist crap again, can't get a taxi because their all racists, etc. Now this downtrodden individual made rich by White people going to movies he was in, not because he was in the movie mind you but because of the others in the movie. This racist ass who lives in wealthy neighborhood where probably most of his neighbors are those racist White folk and where he is protected by the very police that he vilifies............what a ________________fill in the blank.

Offline LegalAmerican

Is that bitch crying his racist crap again, can't get a taxi because their all racists, etc. Now this downtrodden individual made rich by White people going to movies he was in, not because he was in the movie mind you but because of the others in the movie. This racist ass who lives in wealthy neighborhood where probably most of his neighbors are those racist White folk and where he is protected by the very police that he vilifies............what a ________________fill in the blank.

And Oprah the same way.  A billionaire on white women and white producers paying her salary.  Now she wants us dead.

None, know their own history.   Nor, that white people were slaves too. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline skeeter

Sad isn't it?  He was an actor who early on helped change some stereotyping of blacks and strengthened the elimination of barriers between races.

Now he is just another bigoted racist to be despised.
I don’t get it. Glover seems like such a decent guy at times. There are recent appearances he’s made I’ve seen with Mel Gibson where he seems almost likeable.

Offline LegalAmerican

I don’t get it. Glover seems like such a decent guy at times. There are recent appearances he’s made I’ve seen with Mel Gibson where he seems almost likeable.

It seems, skin will always win out.  Does not matter.  Colin Powell?  Supported obama. Push come to shove, even the one you thought was your friend will turn on you. I've seen it over & over again.  My sons best friend, best man at his wedding, is now 'pissed' at my son because my son is white.  My son has a hard time understanding his best mans, behavior.  I get it. Skin.  Haiti story.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it comes to a fight because someone attacked me because of the color of my skin, I fully intend to prevail.
In that, and that sense only will any "supremacy" (in conflict) be sought, and only by virtue of genetics will "white" ever enter into that. In that instance, the last defense will be whatever firearm, edged weapon, blunt instrument, or available device of any sort right down to the oil lamp on the mantel that I can use, or my own fists and feet.

I will not go quietly into your racist night.

If I dial 911 it will be for people to come clear off the lawn.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis