Author Topic: Trump-haters mock Melania’s dress, which was created by students to celebrate unity  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump-haters mock Melania’s dress, which was created by students to celebrate unity
July 5, 2020 | Samantha Chang

First Lady Melania Trump channeled supermodel chic by wearing a whimsical Alexander McQueen dress that was created by student fashion designers — many of whom were minorities.

The dress, which is called “Dancing Girls,” was part of the McQueen fashion house’s goal of celebrating unity during the coronavirus crisis.

Mrs. Trump wore the “Dancing Girls” dress while accompanying President Trump to a July 4th celebration at Mount Rushmore in South Dakota.

There, President Trump vowed that unhinged leftists will never tear down Mount Rushmore.

“This monument will never be desecrated,” Trump promised. “These heroes will never be defaced. Their legacy will never, ever be destroyed. Their achievements will never be forgotten. And Mount Rushmore will stand forever as an eternal tribute to our forefathers and to our freedom.”

The white sleeveless dress that Melania wore features abstract line drawings of “dancing girls” that were created by fashion students.

“This dress has a greater meaning,” Glass magazine reported. “Every single member of the team contributed to the embroidery by hand…Alexander McQueen aims to nurture and contribute to the success of young designers and creatives, and this sense of community that went towards one single dress proves this.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Devin Duke
@sirDukeDevin
Looks like Donald took his Sharpie to Melania's dress.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/trump-haters-mock-melanias-dress-which-was-created-by-students-to-celebrate-unity-943022
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Once again the real raysis fail to do due diligence before attacking innocent people.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline LegalAmerican

Once again the real raysis fail to do due diligence before attacking innocent people.

:pop41:

Part of why I don't like most people.  I used to be afraid of people when young.  Now, I see why. MOST PEOPLE  ARE REALLY EVIL.