Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: ‘I Don’t Know’ If Trump Will Leave Office if Defeated  (Read 845 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 4 Jul 2020

Hillary Clinton said she is unsure if President Trump would leave office without putting up a fight if defeated by Joe Biden (D) in November’s presidential election, making the remarks in a Hollywood Reporter interview published on Friday.

“I don’t know the answer to that yet,” Clinton said in response to a Hollywood Reporter question asking if Trump would leave office “without a fight” in the event of losing the upcoming presidential election.

She said it depends on “how big the loss is” and asserted that it is one of the primary reasons the GOP is rejecting the far-left’s demands for nationwide vote-by-mail.

“That’s why they’re doing everything they can to prevent people from voting — you know, they want to stop mail-in voting, they want to shrink the number of places where people can actually vote in person — because they know if we have a big turnout, they lose,” she told the outlet.

“And so we’re gonna have lots of fights over actual voting procedures between now and November,” she continued. “And if they can do anything that makes it look questionable, they will.”

“And that’s why everybody needs to come out and vote — I don’t care where you live — and have as big a turnout as possible so that there can’t be any excuse given,” Clinton added.

The left has seized on the fears surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, attempting to use it to push their agenda of instituting vote-by-mail, which critics point out increases the possibility of voter fraud, as was recently seen in New Jersey.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/04/hillary-clinton-i-dont-know-if-trump-will-leave-office-if-defeated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hannah Bleau 4 Jul 2020

“I don’t know the answer to that yet,” Clinton said in response to a Hollywood Reporter question asking if Trump would leave office “without a fight” in the event of losing the upcoming presidential election.

She said it depends on “how big the loss is” and asserted that it is one of the primary reasons the GOP is rejecting the far-left’s demands for nationwide vote-by-mail.

You mean kind of like in December 2000, when al gore (aka Mr. Stone) wouldn't leave the VPOTUS House?

Your party set the precedent bitch......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Recycled stupidity is still stupidity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Slide Rule

Hillary should focus on that defeating Trump aspect before speculating.

She should consider her best qualities of arranging witness suicides.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hillary should focus on that defeating Trump aspect before speculating.

She should consider her best qualities of arranging witness suicides.

I figured Hill and Bill would be more focused on dealing with upcoming Epstein Madame fallout. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The idiocy of this woman never ceases.  She needs a new styk.  Will she ever leave?  Ugggh!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Spiteful drunk says what?

Online Hoodat

I don't know if Hillary Clinton will accept defeat if defeated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I don't know if Hillary Clinton will accept defeat if defeated.

How many days did it take for her to concede to Trump? 

The only thing I think prevents her from attempting a dim coup, is the fact she was the author of the biggest POTUS election choke job in U.S. history. 

Online Hoodat

How many days did it take for her to concede to Trump?

As recently as Oct 2019, Hillary was still claiming that she won:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hillary-falsely-claims-she-won-2016-election-suggests-she-might-run-again
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

We all know Hillary Clinton is deranged. Who is the moron ‘journalist’ who asked such a brain dead question?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The idiocy of this woman never ceases.  She needs a new styk.  Will she ever leave?  Ugggh!

Schtick....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

Thank you DC.  I actually went to Dictionary.com and could not find the correct spelling.  I hate when that happens.  I almost never misspell a word, but I just could not land on the right spelling...LOL...so I went with something you would know what I

I can't wait for the theatrics of the Dem convention.  How will they transition from Slo Joe to HRC?  I still believe that is the choreographed outcome.

I just hope Trump's team is ready for this Dem hocus pocus.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hillary Clinton:
‘I Don’t Know’ If Trump Will Leave Office if Defeated...

Well, maybe he will, and maybe he won't.
But one thing I DO know:
If he DOES leave, he'll also leave behind the White House china and silverware...

Offline DCPatriot

Thank you DC.  I actually went to Dictionary.com and could not find the correct spelling.  I hate when that happens.  I almost never misspell a word, but I just could not land on the right spelling...LOL...so I went with something you would know what I

I can't wait for the theatrics of the Dem convention.  How will they transition from Slo Joe to HRC?  I still believe that is the choreographed outcome.

LOL!  You had me run to the dictionary myself before I 'corrected' you.   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dancer

Offline dancer

I suspect it will be Susan Rice.

Offline DCPatriot

Thank you DC.  I actually went to Dictionary.com and could not find the correct spelling. 
I hate when that happens.  I almost never misspell a word, but

I just could not land on the right spelling...LOL...so I went with something you would know what I

Have you or anyone here tried several 'spellings' of a word BEFORE you google it?

As soon as you give in and GOOGLE it, you only have to type in the 1st letter and the word is right there at the top.

It's like they're looking over your shoulder if you know what I mean.   /s       happy77

Online mountaineer

If Trump is not reelected, maybe he'll just have his staffers vandalize the White House computers and stuff. There certainly is precedent for that, eh, Hillz?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

If Trump is not reelected, maybe he'll just have his staffers vandalize the White House computers and stuff. There certainly is precedent for that, eh, Hillz?

Replace computer keyboards with Etch-a-Sketches? yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Or load up his luggage and moving van with furniture, knick Knacks and other valuables that belong to We The People.

Online mountaineer

Or load up his luggage and moving van with furniture, knick Knacks and other valuables that belong to We The People.
Unlike the Arkansas trash who were tenants 1993-2001, Trump probably won't need to steal the White House silverware - he's bound to have plenty at his various homes.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

Trump will not lose.  Biden will literally be road kill.  I tell you, Trump has not started yet, for I believe he is waiting to see WHO emerges from the Democommie convention.

They just announced his niece has her condemning book hitting the shelves here soon.  I thought the most revealing fact was that this niece was disowned by her grandmother in her will.  That says it all.  Every family has some trash.