Author Topic: Mr. President, Here Is What You Must Say About Black Lives Matter  (Read 161 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Mr. President, Here Is What You Must Say About Black Lives Matter

The following is the speech and advice I would like to hear President Donald Trump deliver to Black Lives Matter protestors. And, of course, it's important for the 63 million Trump voters in the "silent majority" to hear these words, too.

You have it all wrong. I know you hate to hear this, but ... ALL LIVES MATTER. I'll never stop saying it. America is not a racist country. That's precisely why black lives matter, white lives matter, Asian lives matter, Jewish lives matter, gay lives matter, all lives matter equally.

If you don't agree or find that offensive, too bad. If you truly want 'equality' (as opposed to superiority), then you can't march for black lives only. We all have to be in this together. If you want white Americans fighting for Black Lives Matter, then you must acknowledge all lives matter.

Former President Ronald Reagan said America is the "shining city upon a hill." The U.S. Constitution, limited government and a capitalist economy have done more to reduce poverty and uplift Americans, including black Americans, than any system of government and economics in the history of mankind.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2020/07/04/mr-president-here-is-what-you-must-say-about-black-lives-matter-n2571850
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.