Author Topic: Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as  (Read 528 times)

Online libertybele

Well, I hope that this woman indeed testifies and I hope it encourages others to come forward and they also identify the other participants; certainly over the years there were others that need to be identified and punished.

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,

“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

“I had never been with anyone except for him [Epstein],” said Doe, who is part of a lawsuit filed against Epstein’s estate over a year ago. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”...........

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-rape-testify-evil-epstein
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Epstein’s Ponzi Scheme Partner Says Ghislaine Maxwell Will ‘Crack In Two Seconds’ And Cooperate With Feds
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/03/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-ponzi-scheme-steven-hoffenberg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien.  They are all evil.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Held captive from age 14 to age 16?

Where?

How?

Does Gislaine have money? (to pay lawyers)

The story of her father, her mother, her family looks to be interesting.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DB

Epstein’s Ponzi Scheme Partner Says Ghislaine Maxwell Will ‘Crack In Two Seconds’ And Cooperate With Feds
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/03/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-ponzi-scheme-steven-hoffenberg/

She's at the top of the dead pool.

Online libertybele

Where?

How?

Epstein's island would be my guess -- Little Saint James is a private island of the United States Virgin Islands, off the coast of St. Thomas. The 70–78 acres  island was owned by Epstein from 1998 until his 2019 death.

In the article the woman said she was drugged and gang raped before she was released.  My guess is that it probably wasn't the first time that she was drugged. 

There have been reports of Billy Bob Clinton visiting the island multiple times and supposed airline pilot flight logs indicating that to be true.  I haven't heard anything since to corroborate this information since Epstein was found hanging in his jail cell.

If this "woman" comes forward I hope other victims will come forward as well making it more difficult to intimidate or silence all of them.  Otherwise, I hope that she has some kind of protection.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Where?

How?

Yes she has money.  Some posted her dad's name and wealth.  ROBERT MAXWELL?  Going by memory.  Interesting question.  Captive for two years?  Missing children?  No family member looking for her?  Some are run aways.  Abuse, molesting at home, right into Gislaine hands. Already conditioned for abuse.

P.S. Captive at Epstein Island. They had bunkers below a 'shrine'.  All kind of satanic abuse.  There was an article on it. VIDEO.  May still be in youtube.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 09:16:21 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

There was a 'shrine'.  A little blue hut, away from the main house.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alan Dershowitz Urges ‘Everyone’ To ‘Keep An Open Mind’ About Alleged Epstein Madam Ghislaine Maxwell
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/03/alan-dershowitz-urges-everyone-to-keep-an-open-mind-about-alleged-epstein-madam-ghislaine-maxwell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Wonder what method of suicide is she not going to kill herself with.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

I pity the jury if this goes to trial. They're going to learn things many/most of them probably could have forgone knowing for a lifetime or three.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.